Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Theory] The reason I'm an incel is because I have reverse BDD

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
By all objective measures, I am ugly. HOWEVER, when I look in the mirror I see someone who is decent looking. Because of this, my standards have reached such unreasonable levels that I am effectively hypergamous. This problem was further compounded when I was moments away from fucking a PSL 6 girl, which made me think that I too was a 6/10, when in reality it was just luck. If I could just admit that I'm ugly and accept the goblin sharks and landwhales that are within my league, I wouldn't be an incel.

This is how every normie, even the ugly ones, gets a GF. They instinctively know their league so they will ask out girls that are near their looksmatch. Since I have reverse BDD I can't do the same thing. 

Thoughts on this theory? And does anyone else feel like they have the same condition?

Framecel222 said:
Take the luckpill.

You're not ugly, bruv.

Wait until you're older, meanwhile, continue lifting, go into a good field, you'll be fine.

We all look better in the mirror.

KyloRen said:
You're not ugly, bruv.

Wait until you're older, meanwhile, continue lifting, go into a good field, you'll be fine.

I'm in engineering which is a poon desert tbh. The only benefit is that most of the guys are incels which makes me look better by comparison.

CopingGymcel said:
We all look better in the mirror.

Exactly, mirror is the biggest cope in existence.

Twisted said:
I feel you

My FWHR appears to be much better in the mirror than when I flip on my front camera. My skin also looks less pale when I look I the mirror

Very legit. Mirrors seem to have a widening effect cause my shoulders also look broader in the mirror.

Twisted said:
I feel you

My FWHR appears to be much better in the mirror than when I flip on my front camera. My skin also looks less pale when I look I the mirror

That's because front camera distorts.

I often times think I look decent in the bathroom mirror. The warm lighting makes my pasty skin look much better.

There are plenty of guys on here who have very low standards, yet still can't get laid. Look at all the attention fat disgusting roasties get on tinder and it's easy to see how a looksmatched male would struggle to even get attention from in his league

Framecel222 said:
More than the back camera?

Yes, by a lot. And you're also closer.

The best way to see how wide your face is, is with a 50mm lens and a DSLR camera.

mikepence said:
There are plenty of guys on here who have very low standards, yet still can't get laid. Look at all the attention fat disgusting roasties get on tinder and it's easy to see how a looksmatched male would struggle to even get attention from in his league

I have almost no standards and I can't get laid.

Remember what I said earlier?

I look like a GOD in the mirror. Literal 9/10, but I look like a complete subhuman in pics.

Octopusgun2 said:
I look like a GOD in the mirror. Literal 9/10, but I look like a complete subhuman in pics.

KyloRen said:

vB9B5.gif

Octopusgun2 said:

That's because you focus on your eye area in the mirror, because that's how you're used to cope. We all cope when we look in the mirror, in one way or another.

Kointo said:
He knows....

I actually don't, what did you say earlier? haha

CopingGymcel said:
I have almost no standards and I can't get laid.

You could get laid by using Tinder yet you won't do it for inexplicable reasons, just lol.

Framecel222 said:
I actually don't, what did you say earlier? haha

Twink boy