Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Theory] the reason Arabs and curries are ugly is because of inbreeding

bro , east asians are way uglier than curries and middle easterners on average. esepcailly the northern chinese.

Major cope.
It shouldn't be encouraged, in a similar manner to how extreme race mixing shouldn't be encouraged. However, it still isn't incestual nor is it anywhere near as harmful people make it out to be.

Race mixing has no genetic consequences as far as iam aware, the consequences are more cultural. Marrying your cousin, however, drastically increases chances of genetic defects.

Major cope.

Race mixing has no genetic consequences as far as iam aware, the consequences are more cultural. Marrying your cousin, however, drastically increases chances of genetic defects.

It does have draw backs, like looking "weird" I guess. Though it also depends on what race is mixing. A turk mixing with a greek will natrually be less of an issue than a turk mixing with a somalian. I've also heard that there are certain cases where the kids are too genetically different than both parents for said parents to act as donors.

When it comes to cousin marriages, its a matter of sharing recessive genes or not with your cousin, similar to how blue eyes are recessive, and thus almost always need 2 blue eyed parents to get them. Likewise, you'll only get defects if both cousins have that same recessive genes AND manage to pass it on, which is rare. Only about 2-3% more.

And Muhammad’s marriage to Aisha was accepted back in 7th century Arabia

Prophet Muhammad was right to marry her that young. Young wives are loyal wives

It does have draw backs, like looking "weird" I guess. Though it also depends on what race is mixing. A turk mixing with a greek will natrually be less of an issue than a turk mixing with a somalian. I've also heard that there are certain cases where the kids are too genetically different than both parents for said parents to act as donors.

When it comes to cousin marriages, its a matter of sharing recessive genes or not with your cousin, similar to how blue eyes are recessive, and thus almost always need 2 blue eyed parents to get them. Likewise, you'll only get defects if both cousins have that same recessive genes AND manage to pass it on, which is rare. Only about 2-3% more.

Statistics say otherwise.

Prophet Muhammad was right to marry her that young. Young wives are loyal wives
Much better than the whore who rides the cock carousel in her fertile years then has autistic children while single in her 30s

Yes I’m Sunni Muslim I hear Muslims are persecuted in india

Not really. Much better to be Muslim in India than a non muslim in an Islamic country. That being said, i think religion is a useless cope.

Much better than the whore who rides the cock carousel in her fertile years then has autistic children while single in her 30s

Yep. young wives pair bond far far far more intensely. Even without sexual contact.

I remember seeing some guy on reddit talking about how he "accidentally groomed" his wife's 11 y/o sister by spending time with her and teaching her how to swim, and now she's 19 y/o and can't leave his side, and is attempting to seduce.

jfl

Not really. Much better to be Muslim in India than a non muslim in an Islamic country. That being said, i think religion is a useless cope.
What do people in India think of atheists?

Incest is cool

Probably explains the low IQ

Damn never thought about that

we family don't inbreed tbh, but we're from the north so maybe that's why
Inbreeding is worst in Sudan and Pakistan/Afghanistan

they do it all the time, i guess it's also because you can't see women's face there, so if you marry your cousin at least you knew what she looks like
You can see when you marry them

i don't watch saudian media, so i don't know much, the only arabic movies i watch are egyptian
No Algerian films?

no, i don't like to watch algerian media, i don't want to know how algerians are living, im scared tbh
Is it dangerous in Algeria?

no lol, some thug fights we don't have gangs, more like neighborhoods fighting, but if you know where to go and where to avoid, you're good
I better visit Algeria then

I have had the misfortune to go to school with and work with Pakistanis over the last 20 years and they are EXTREMELY inbred. You can tell by looking at a lot of them. You understand when you listen to them speak and see the stupidity they get up to. It's also not difficult to understand why they have been extremely vulnerable to Corona virus compared to whites. Most of them are in terrible health due to inbreeding. They are almost always sick with a cough or sniffles and then there is their long term health issues.

I have had the misfortune to go to school with and work with Pakistanis over the last 20 years and they are EXTREMELY inbred. You can tell by looking at a lot of them. You understand when you listen to them speak and see the stupidity they get up to. It's also not difficult to understand why they have been extremely vulnerable to Corona virus compared to whites. Most of them are in terrible health due to inbreeding. They are almost always sick with a cough or sniffles and then there is their long term health issues.
The Samaritans are also very inbred

inbreeding is going to happen in polygamist cultures, it's simple math. Islam is not incel-friendly, it is a polygamist culture. Too many other incels fall for this "enemy of my enemy is my friend" fallacy. In Islam 1 Chaddam gets 4 wives. As a consequence a small %age of men get to reproduce, lets say it's 20%, the entire next generation will share that 20% of DNA. This happens in Mormon communities too. I'm not so much criticizing anyone's religion, maybe if they didn't follow that part or w/e, but structurally, as a system, it's not gonna be incel friendly.

Again this is why we hear about "72 virgins in the afterlife" being used to entice suicide bombers, or war brides being in contracts to soldiers in groups such as ISIS or Boko Haram. It can be easy to get a starving man's devotion if you exploit his hunger.

inbreeding is going to happen in polygamist cultures, it's simple math. Islam is not incel-friendly, it is a polygamist culture. Too many other incels fall for this "enemy of my enemy is my friend" fallacy. In Islam 1 Chaddam gets 4 wives. As a consequence a small %age of men get to reproduce, lets say it's 20%, the entire next generation will share that 20% of DNA. This happens in Mormon communities too. I'm not so much criticizing anyone's religion, maybe if they didn't follow that part or w/e, but structurally, as a system, it's not gonna be incel friendly.

Again this is why we hear about "72 virgins in the afterlife" being used to entice suicide bombers, or war brides being in contracts to soldiers in groups such as ISIS or Boko Haram. It can be easy to get a starving man's devotion if you exploit his hunger.
Osama bin laden was a chaddam

So the redpill exist there?

I suppose so, to me reality on the whole has always been a mix or red and black pills. Things like dominance hierarchies, government, and dating, are heavily rooted in the black pill though.
altho tbh, wealth is just as brutal tbh, when u live in a 3rd world nation with little to no opportunities to advance, socially or financially, and most of the wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few wealthy families.

Last edited:
I suppose so, to me reality on the whole has always been a mix or red and black pills. Things like dominance hierarchies, government, and dating, are heavily rooted in the black pill though.
altho tbh, wealth is just as brutal tbh, when u live in a 3rd world nation with little to no opportunities to advance, socially or financially, and most of the wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few wealthy families.
The blackpill exists for America

yeah, people actually believe in "nations" and "political parties" and such lol, religion, it's all part of one massive control matrix tbh. Even when things are going good, things are productive, lets say the golden days of America back in the patriarchal days, the government didn't set this up for OUR benefit, they set it up for THEIR benefit. America became a major center of global commerce, so they wanted it to be stable and thriving. Really "nations" are just corporations all ran under the same head, "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" Amschel Rothschild, owner of the World Bank.

yeah, people actually believe in "nations" and "political parties" and such lol, religion, it's all part of one massive control matrix tbh. Even when things are going good, things are productive, lets say the golden days of America back in the patriarchal days, the government didn't set this up for OUR benefit, they set it up for THEIR benefit. America became a major center of global commerce, so they wanted it to be stable and thriving. Really "nations" are just corporations all ran under the same head, "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" Amschel Rothschild, owner of the World Bank.
No inbreeding occurs in America

No inbreeding occurs in America

Well I won't say NO inbreeding, far less inbreeding occurs here. But here is another black pill for you, if you are a minority in your nation/region, there is a higher likelihood (%age-wise) of unknowingly inbreeding. Say for example, blacks are 13% of the population, a very small %age, so if you are a black normie, and u want to keep it in your race, your breeding back into 13% of the population.

West Virginians are known for large rates of inbreeding too.... Mormons, are another polygamist society, they too have an inbreeding problem, they exist and have communities in America.

if you are a minority in your nation/region, there is a higher likelihood (%age-wise) of unknowingly inbreeding. Say for example, blacks are 13% of the population, a very small %age, so if you are a black normie, and u want to keep it in your race, your breeding back into 13% of the population.
Yeah man that's what happens where I'm from

Yeah man that's what happens where I'm from

Yeah man it's rough out there.... Funny thing is normies I hear them saying "incels treat sex/relationships like a commodity" well yeah, for one it's a basic human need, and two, you gotta put checks and balances in to keep inbreeding down, meanwhile, normies treat this (the foundation of a stable family) as a child's play toy.

Maybe in the middle east. Inbreeding in India is a result of abo culture in the south. You can see how the north has relatively less inbreeding due to strict adherence to the blood line rule.

Southern indians are anyways fucked due to high abo admixture, its not like inbreeding is going to make it worse.
I would think the north would have more due to Muslim influence
Cousin marriages aren't incest and have never really been considered such
when cousins marriages are spmmed over 10 generations plus like many middle eastern and Muslim place, you get subhuman shitskin midget trash.

I would think the north would have more due to Muslim influence

when cousins marriages are spmmed over 10 generations plus like many middle eastern and Muslim place, you get subhuman shitskin midget trash.
Look at the samaritans they have lots of inbreeding

Look at the samaritans they have lots of inbreeding
all the inbreeding groups (Amish,Hasidic Jews, Muslims) all have deformed inceldom on high rate. it's just too unfortunate.

all the inbreeding groups (Amish,Hasidic Jews, Muslims) all have deformed inceldom on high rate. it's just too unfortunate.
Curry countries and sand countries have most inbreeding which isn’t a coincidence at all

Giphy 2