Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Theory] The real Aryans are extinct and the only ones living are a minority

• Thread starter BlackpillCartel
  • Start date
BlackpillCartel

BlackpillCartel

Greycel
At the end of WW2 when the Soviets and Americans invaded Nazi Germany, due to their rage from the holocaust they seeked revenge. Every home was invaded, and every woman was raped. The children were shot and so were the men.

Not a single pure blooded German Aryan Male except for a very small minority were left alive. This is why in the modern West you don't see German Aryan males prospering as a majority. Because they're a minority and/or are possibly completely extinct.

thought aryans came from the steppe

@Notorious Inkler thoughts

[Theory] An "aryan" race never existed and "aryan" is just a linguistic grouping, not a racial one. Just like latin was once widespread and generated many languages, so was the "original" aryan language. Other example is arabic, which spans a very large territory too, and nowadays the english language, which has its vocabulary inserted in virtually every alive language.

"Aryan race" theorists were just copers who wanted to forge a glorious past for their barbaric and filthy race that spent most of its past living in shit huts and robbing other races without building anything of worth nor conquering significant chunks of land.

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Last edited:
[Theory] An "aryan" race never existed and "aryan" is just a linguistic grouping, not a racial one. Just like latin was once widespread and generated many languages, so was the "original" aryan language. Other example is arabic, which spans a very large territory too, and nowadays the english language, which has its vocabulary inserted in virtually every alive language.

"Aryan race" theorists were just copers who wanted to forge a glorious past for their barbaric and filthy race that spent most of its past living in shit huts and robbing other races without building anything of worth nor conquering significant chunks of land.

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Cope harder, Egyptians were Aryans. Watch yugi-oh, the elite give you hints through their shitty entertainment

The Reichsführer SS couldn’t find the Aryan Homeland.

Hidden in the mountains for thousands of years like a time capsule.

View: https://youtu.be/KNIP966ikro

Cope. Georgians aren't Aryan. Still a beautiful people, though.

The original Aryans hail from Ariana, which is modern day Afghanistan. If you go there today, some of their people still refer to their country as Ariana, others as Khorasan - both ethnically neutral names. Afghanistan is what the British decided to call the country to appease their vassals, who happened to all be ethnic Pashtuns (Afghan).

So many wild theories in this thread

Anyway im aryan. Although i have brown eyes

I think more Russians died then Germans. The estimate is 24million
Yes but those are war casualties. These 2.5 million Germans were simply exterminated after the war ended purely because of their ethnicity.

Yes but those are war casualties. These 2.5 million Germans were simply exterminated after the war ended purely because of their ethnicity.
I’m not sure about that. A lot of Germans fled to the west to the Allies to avoid the Russians. But There are stories of the Russians raping and murdering in east Germany.

The original Aryans hail from Ariana, which is modern day Afghanistan. If you go there today, some of their people still refer to their country as Ariana, others as Khorasan - both ethnically neutral names. Afghanistan is what the British decided to call the country to appease their vassals, who happened to all be ethnic Pashtuns (Afghan).
These are not Georgians. Stop it with the Ariana ~ Khorasan nonsense. I have the proofs.

These are not Georgians. Stop it with the Ariana ~ Khorasan nonsense. I have the proofs.
You can go ahead and post that proof now, buddy boyo.

At the end of WW2 when the Soviets and Americans invaded Nazi Germany, due to their rage from the holocaust they seeked revenge. Every home was invaded, and every woman was raped. The children were shot and so were the men.

Not a single pure blooded German Aryan Male except for a very small minority were left alive. This is why in the modern West you don't see German Aryan males prospering as a majority. Because they're a minority and/or are possibly completely extinct.
So much for being the supreme race…

The real Aryans, the Steppe Pastoralists, went on a rape spree and racemixxed themselves into obscurity.

The KPK Afghans beat the British ass till the 1880s:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Only under rule for less than 50 yrs
Pakistanis stay based:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

The KPK Afghans beat the British ass till the 1880s:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Only under rule for less than 50 yrs
Pakistanis stay based:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
50 years is enough for the English. They are devilishly clever and have been in the business of colonialism for quite some time. They knew the tendencies of each ethnic group from the previous wars, and learned that the Pashtuns are the most easily controllable, since they're incredibly tribalistic and have an unwavering loyalty to their tribal leaders. Control the leader and you control the whole tribe.

50 years is enough for the English. They are devilishly clever and have been in the business of colonialism for quite some time. They knew the tendencies of each ethnic group from the previous wars, and learned that the Pashtuns are the most easily controllable, since they're incredibly tribalistic and have an unwavering loyalty to their tribal leaders. Control the leader and you control the whole tribe.
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:cope
Pakis takin over da UK SINCE Beatles dropped the song no Pakis in the uk:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's interesting, but how does this prove that Ossetians are the original Aryans?
Ossetians descend from the Alans. The ethnonym Alān is a dialectal variant of the Old Iranian *Aryāna, itself derived from the root arya-, meaning 'Aryan'. It probably came in use in the early history of the Alans for the purpose of uniting a group of tribes through the invocation of a common, ancestral 'Aryan' origin. Like the name of Iran (*Aryānām), the adjective *aryāna appears to be related to Airyanem Vaejah ('stretch of the Aryas'),
the mythical homeland of the early Aryans mentioned in the Avesta.

View: https://youtu.be/NbHiSxYnbx0

In Avestan cosmogony, High Harā is the geographic center of the universe, immediately surrounded by the steppes of the Airyanem Vaejah, the first of the seven lands created by Ahura Mazda. It is a polar mountain around which the stars revolve; it is also the mountain behind which the sun hides at night.

View: https://youtu.be/SRo0ZqQdOJ4

Last edited:
Aryans aren't extinct if you idenitfy an aryan as a tall blonde haired blue eyed person with beautiful features and they look noticeably more evolved than other people like dolph lundgren. I have a cousin who ticks all those boxs and good friend who ticked all those boxes the only thing he didn't tick was the blonde hair but he did have blonde hair as a kid, but you could tell he was a brown haired aryan he was 6ft 4 inches and so is my cousin. I looked like one up until the age of 6 but then I changed i just look like a basic white person now. it is because of my cousin and my friend why I am loyal to Aryan supremacy I loved these men and don't wish any harm on them and want the world to be run by their interests first not jewish interests. I had snow white blonde hair up until the age of 6 then it went brown too. But I am only 5 ft 10. There was also at least 5 very tall beautiful blonde aryan men in my high school only we don't call it high school in my country and these 5 men were some of the most funny and friendliest people I have ever met

Last edited: