Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Theory][Serious]The Union and the Cycle

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Reality is one.

Duality is a intrinsic property of the universe, and it dualism is inherent. It is from the splintering of one that two is manifested. Light, dark. Positive, negative. Male, female. On, off. Yes, no. Up, down. Right, left. 1, 0. Life, death. Good, evil. Creation, Destruction. Matter, anti-matter. Chaos, order. Existence, nothingness. Beginning, end. First, last. Alpha, Omega.

The union of the dualistic complementarity elements results in a net effect - a product, an outcome. We are the result of one such union of elements. Both the dual natures of the male and the female is expressed. The strong, rational, and orderly. The weak, emotional, and chaotic. As in all things, there is parity. The weak, stubborn, and impatient. The strong, the pliable, and patient.

We are a part of the cycle of death.

@Intellau_Celistic

Attachments

• DALL·E 2023-10-29 20.58.29 - a painting of a man and a woman hugging that resembles the yin an...png
    DALL·E 2023-10-29 20.58.29 - a painting of a man and a woman hugging that resembles the yin an...png
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • DALL·E 2023-10-29 20.58.25 - a painting of a man and a woman hugging that resembles the yin an...png
    DALL·E 2023-10-29 20.58.25 - a painting of a man and a woman hugging that resembles the yin an...png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • DALL·E 2023-10-29 20.58.32 - a painting of a man and a woman hugging that resembles the yin an...png
    DALL·E 2023-10-29 20.58.32 - a painting of a man and a woman hugging that resembles the yin an...png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • DALL·E 2023-10-29 20.58.38 - a painting of a man and a woman hugging that resembles the yin an...png
    DALL·E 2023-10-29 20.58.38 - a painting of a man and a woman hugging that resembles the yin an...png
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
There has to be two sides in order to manifest

was this post inspired by Evola, Serrano or Savitri Devi? can't say I understand this very much

Two is a concept yes.

The point being ?

Pepper is not the opposite of salt they are just two spices trying to get along see I can be insightful two, get it, duality.

The point being ?
Points are not objects in reality, and yet, there are both real and imaginary points. But there is no ternary, as duality is binary.

sorry I tried to get magic/psi but i didn't end up very metaphysical I'm too half-assed, I just know enough to laugh at the phonies

Reality is one.

Duality is a intrinsic property of the universe, and it dualism is inherent. It is from the splintering of one that two is manifested. Light, dark. Positive, negative. Male, female. On, off. Yes, no. Up, down. Right, left. 1, 0. Life, death. Good, evil. Creation, Destruction. Matter, anti-matter. Chaos, order. Existence, nothingness. Beginning, end. First, last. Alpha, Omega.

The union of the dualistic complementarity elements results in a net effect - a product, an outcome. We are the result of one such union of elements. Both the dual natures of the male and the female is expressed. The strong, rational, and orderly. The weak, emotional, and chaotic. As in all things, there is parity. The weak, stubborn, and impatient. The strong, the pliable, and patient.

We are a part of the cycle of death.

@Intellau_Celistic
Dnr

sorry I tried to get magic/psi but i didn't end up very metaphysical I'm too half-assed, I just know enough to laugh at the phonies
iu

Bitch

Bro if you are going to choose that avatar you should try and live up to his elegance.

BloodEnd

He wasn't merely a pretty face or a strong guy, he was a man of restraint.

Deep down you remember the reasons he was your hero.