Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Theory on why so many femoid teachers fuck Chad and Chad-lite students

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
inb4 "because he's Chad, duh!"

Our highschool and college aged years are our most important. In these years most if not all of us are in our primes (lol @ ugly beta copers who mock ElderChad behind his back for talking about his HS years. Yeah, and what were YOU losers doing at the same age, or now? Thought so). These years typically show and shape what kind of person you'll be for the remainder of your pathetic life.

For femoids, this is especially true; their mindset never moves beyond that (hence why you have "old wise men" but not "old wise women" for one). They are incapable of moving beyond that and this is also related to femoids' natural roles as incubators and nothing more; thus their mindset never evolves past their prime birthing years. I mean before modern times it wasn't uncommon for them to die before 35 or even during or after childbirth, so why would they need advanced thinking skills like men? This is also why they try to keep up with trends and pay attention to pop culture well into middle age and beyond. It's nature.

A femoid teacher -- whether a 25 year old straight out of college, or a married 45 year old that's been doing it for years -- is still just a 16 year old girl in a grown woman's body. Thus why they will readily join in on teenage female gossip and treat students as one of their peers rather than as students. That's why they will readily join in on picking on the loser incel kid with everybody else (we've all seen it). They are just as susceptible to peer pressure as their teenaged counterparts though they will occasionally try and play "mature adult" about all these matters because they're expected to.

... And, they are just as obsessive over Chads as their teenaged counterparts. Moreso in some cases, because the ever creeping thought that they're now old is constantly in the back of their minds. Who wants the boring stable office slave that's their own age? 16 year old Chad is Uber hot and everybody loves him! Many of them maybe also never got the chance to fuck Chad while actually still in highschool, so there's that. Fortunately for them at least it's never really too late.

TL;DR the reason why adult women don't just leave 14 year old Chad for 14 year old girls is because adult women ARE all 14 year old girls deep down.

Last edited:
My old English teacher always used to flirt with my chad classmate

TL;DR the reason why adult women don't just leave 14 year old Chad for 14 year old girls is because adult women ARE all 14 year old girls deep down.
A better TLDR would be: Teacher-roastie wants to prove her SMV by fucking the same Chads that her prime teenaged Stacy students want.

When I was in HS, the music class was noisy and for some reason I, the quiet bullied one, our music teacher vent her frustration on me by calling me out and confiscating my notebook for music class, of course I tried to get it back after but she denied, WHAT A THIEVING CUNT.
Fuck you, bitch cunt of a music teacher! I HOPE SHE'S DEAD
Teachers or professors who vent their stress frustrations on the bullied victims are no different from the bullies
They should be held accountable too, I can already guess NC was picked on by the teachers too.

Good post. My professor constantly flirts with the Chads in class. She's pretty hot herself; still wears her brow piercing, trendy clothes, etc. One thing I've noticed and have found interesting is the way she talks about her husband. She'll make it seem like she's joking around when she gives some insight into their relationship by making jokes on her husband - portraying him as the dopey husband that you see everywhere on media. In reality I think this is a sign that she's ready to pounce on a Chad cock at any moment. Her light-hearted jokes have deeper meaning. There's this Chad that always gets "help" during her office hours. We all know what that means. She's getting creampied in her office on the daily.

Last edited:
Ι think thye do it because it's illegal and illegal makes it hotter

There's that as well but it's irrelevant. Women think they are above fairness, common decency, and basic morals much less the law which is an arbitrary invention of man (hence why they practice so many double standards and are so cruel to unfuckables)

A better TLDR would be: Teacher-roastie wants to prove her SMV by fucking the same Chads that her prime teenaged Stacy students want.

No, because that a mere byproduct of them being perpetual teenage girls themselves.

Fuck life as a non chad male. We are all just genetic shit cannon fodder.

inb4 "because he's Chad, duh!"

Our highschool and college aged years are our most important. In these years most if not all of us are in our primes (lol @ ugly beta copers who mock ElderChad behind his back for talking about his HS years. Yeah, and what were YOU losers doing at the same age, or now? Thought so). These years typically show and shape what kind of person you'll be for the remainder of your pathetic life.

For femoids, this is especially true; their mindset never moves beyond that (hence why you have "old wise men" but not "old wise women" for one). They are incapable of moving beyond that and this is also related to femoids' natural roles as incubators and nothing more; thus their mindset never evolves past their prime birthing years. I mean before modern times it wasn't uncommon for them to die before 35 or even during or after childbirth, so why would they need advanced thinking skills like men? This is also why they try to keep up with trends and pay attention to pop culture well into middle age and beyond. It's nature.

A femoid teacher -- whether a 25 year old straight out of college, or a married 45 year old that's been doing it for years -- is still just a 16 year old girl in a grown woman's body. Thus why they will readily join in on teenage female gossip and treat students as one of their peers rather than as students. That's why they will readily join in on picking on the loser incel kid with everybody else (we've all seen it). They are just as susceptible to peer pressure as their teenaged counterparts though they will occasionally try and play "mature adult" about all these matters because they're expected to.

... And, they are just as obsessive over Chads as their teenaged counterparts. Moreso in some cases, because the ever creeping thought that they're now old is constantly in the back of their minds. Who wants the boring stable office slave that's their own age? 16 year old Chad is Uber hot and everybody loves him! Many of them maybe also never got the chance to fuck Chad while actually still in highschool, so there's that. Fortunately for them at least it's never really too late.

I remember reading an article and scientific study a few years ago that talked about how the female mind stays in an adolescent phase forever. That's why females are more prone to keeping up with the latest trends and have a better liking and understanding pop music and culture, whereas most older men get stuck in their old ways, find it harder to accept new trends or dig the latest popular music and artist. That sad, old bitter man mentality is more of a male trait.

Older women are also more eager and faster equipped to jump and get immersed in social media. Even though they may not be as tech-savvy as men are, they sure as hell can navigate with ease on these platforms.

The dopamine rush women get from social media is a given, we know about this. But these female teachers are all around it in their schools and they can hear the commotion amongst her students of what app is the cool or who to follow. The female teacher wants to be on top of the heap just like her roastie students, and with that, comes the attraction to underaged Chad.

That female mentality is the reason why mothers always like to hang out with their daughters and her friends and have girls only parties or dinners. Also, if you've ever been around such thing, you will notice that the mother always tries to act like her daughter's friend. Mom will even point at a boy she thinks is attractive and will say things like "wow girls, that boy over there is kinda cute, don't you think? teehee!"

Imagine a grown father hanging out with his teen son and friends, eating burgers, then saying "hey guys, that chick over there is hot." They would all think it's creepy and he would probably be arrested for having thoughts about an underaged girl that's his son's age.

They do it because it is "taboo" it's the same reason why they do degenerate shit like getting Blacked or BDSM. They find pleasure and excitement in the knowledge that they might get caught and face consequences for doing it.

Women are literally naturally programmed to be whores.