Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Theory on why foids push bone marrow babies

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
I am starting to believe the reason foids want to push bone marrow babies is so they can create more incels to laugh at because bone marrow babies are seriously subhuman over than what a baby looks like coming from sperm, I wouldn't be surprised if foids wanted to make bone marrow babies just to create incels to laugh at even if the baby did survive.

I am starting to believe the reason foids want to push bone marrow babies is so they can create more incels to laugh at because bone marrow babies are seriously subhuman over than what a baby looks like coming from sperm, I wouldn't be surprised if foids wanted to make bone marrow babies just to create incels to laugh at even if the baby did survive.
Or because they want to get rid of us guys altogether other than chads and slaves, removing incels.

to all the bone marrow babies: I’m sorry your mom was such a tard or a psychopathic bitch. It’s not your fault. But yeah foids love creating disabled babies so the family gets more attention and sympathy they do this in poorer countries too where they make their children look deformed and do some weird shit to their skulls to make them look live cavemen. History repeats this is just another form of that.

to all the bone marrow babies: I’m sorry your mom was such a tard or a psychopathic bitch. It’s not your fault. But yeah foids love creating disabled babies so the family gets more attention and sympathy they do this in poorer countries too where they make their children look deformed and do some weird shit to their skulls to make them look live cavemen. History repeats this is just another form of that.
Foids make bone marrow babies so they can have the disabled kid make them money