Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Theory on why ER killed his ricecel roommates.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So I think before going ER he asked ricels to go ER with him and told them. They will be virgins for life and it’s over so they should join him in his quest to take revenge on roasties.

Ricels refused because they are awkward, reserved, anti social and lack confidence. This pissed ER off and he was forced to do it all alone.

It sucks those ricels didn’t agree with him.

high iq I wish those ricecels were me

I think it was his way of taking his frustration out on being half Asian. He resented the fact he wasn’t pure white.

No, he hated them because they managed to score a couple times and made fun of him. It's in the manifesto

Who wouldn't make fun of him. He fucking mogged them, whatever those ricecels got, he could of gotten the same thing and maybe something a little better.

Just goes to show that ER was a Brainlet who wished he was chad.

They had girls over in their rooms and had sex, according to ER in the manifesto

I'm starting to think this isn't the case, he had autism, and was a manlet.
F5EF2E04 5473 42A0 B255 2BE091DABD16

wow ER mustve gone mad and had hallucinations jfl

the one on the right isnt completely subhuman though

real reason was because he wanted the place empty to use as torture chamber and he also hated them for being annoying and stealing his stuff

They most likely realized he was fucked in the head and avoided him as much as they could, which he probably noticed.

View attachment 134672
wow ER mustve gone mad and had hallucinations jfl

the one on the right isnt completely subhuman though
Jeez I think I mog these guys. This isn’t bragging cause look at them. In 2019 guys better looking than me are incel.

ded srs? they had gfs?

They were ricecel international student I don’t think they scored. Maybe some off the boat noodles.

Er didn’t speak Chinese so he couldn’t run the pick up noodle fobs game

He killed them because he seen i them what he hated about hymself the most- his racial unattractivness.

He killed them because he seen i them what he hated about hymself the most- his racial unattractivness.

He saw them as their saviour, and spare them the misery of living rest of their life as ricels

i remember 2 things:
1. because,in his plan, he planned to drag popular and beautiful guys and girls to his room and torture or something and when they were there it would fail

2. only to manipulate police and people attention and keep it away from what hes doing so hes not interrupted

i think the latter

He was their saviour

No, he hated them because they managed to score a couple times and made fun of him. It's in the manifesto
ded srs? they had gfs?
You're referring to his first set of roommates, who were manlet spics who slayed and taunted ER over his virginity. His ricecel roommates were incel
I think it was his way of taking his frustration out on being half Asian. He resented the fact he wasn’t pure white.
real reason was because he wanted the place empty to use as torture chamber and he also hated them for being annoying and stealing his stuff
Also these

They would only have scored with negative IQ noodle FOBs, he was an autist so hated them because he misinterpreted it as high value, not realising u need the SMV of a can of pepsi to score a noodle if you are rice or mayo TBH

They stole his candles!!!

Who wouldn't make fun of him.
Fuck you. That's why ER did it right.

Kill those ricecels, they are no different from foids if they mock people for not getting laid. It's just like when cucktears members mock us while they are uglier than us.

It's not about this stupid "score count", you fucking cucktears member. It's about killing scum and create a better world.

3 ricecels dead are not enough since the cucktears subreddit is full of people.

Didn't he kill them because he found them nerdy and annoying and unpopular/uncool?

I'd kill them too. I hate modern nerd /weeb culture.
You're referring to his first set of roommates, who were manlet spics who slayed and taunted ER over his virginity. His ricecel roommates were incel
Oh yes. The white blonde guys and their black friend who mocked Eliot after telling him he fucked a Stacy when he was 13.

Didn't he kill them because he found them nerdy and annoying and unpopular/uncool?

I'd kill them too. I hate modern nerd /weeb culture.

Oh yes. The white blonde guys and their black friend who mocked Eliot after telling him he fucked a Stacy when he was 13.
So it was a Manlet spic, a blond guy, and Tyrone? I don't know how US schools work, but whos idea was it to put him with three ricecels? It must have been clear he was in pain and clearly fucked in the head, why not put him with three totally normal white people? Also how was a Manlet spic slaying?

They're the lucky ones

why not put him with three totally normal white people? Also how was a Manlet spic slaying
How would that help? Putting him with white guys. He was losing it either way.

As for the spic. sorry. I'm not western. I have no idea how things work there tbh.