Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Theory on how we're going to get our money in the not so distant future

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
I don't think that the young generation is going to be willing to wage since most men are incels , completely unmotivated and they cannot really afford anything anyways even if they wage outside of buying games , weed , cigarettes this is the harsh cold truth. Gen Z is the generation without any purpose in life especially if they are in the range of MTN - sub5 looks.

So why even work ? We also see the rise of NEETs more men are dropping out of society or getting on disability.

I think that AI is going to replace most back breaking jobs but ITfags will get hit the hardest imo.

There is probably going to be a way to get your money online by primarily working online. They will invent some job network that will take the world by storm. You won't have to travel to go to your job and you'll get paid online.

Why is that ? Well it's because most zoomers first of all are not qualified to work 99% of jobs. You see gen alpha how are they going to work ? It literally is impossible for them they cannot even work as a cashier due to how brainrotted they are.

Most gen alpha 6th graders still cannot read and it's getting worse.

AI is going to save humanity from its stupidity without AI we are honestly doomed. We need the robots to help us because we're getting more incapable and stupid as the days go on.

But the best possible outcome is a scenario where robots are human slaves and humans aren't required to do anything and do as they please. That would be a cool dystopian world.

you basiclly want UBI, Universal basic payment.

But all of this will be only if you submit to the z0g NW0 plan, if not no money for u.

you basiclly want UBI, Universal basic payment.

But all of this will be only if you submit to the z0g NW0 plan, if not no money for u.
i would submit because i was already submitted when I was born sub5 and a manlet.