Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory: Can age actually HELP Chad, within reasonable limits?

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
Living with my roommate of 38 have black pilled me so hard on looks. I used to believe it was more about confidence and shit like that, I also believed that females didnt care about men above the age of 30.

Well, needles to say, seeing this mother fucker slay so many 19 and 21 year olds over a 2 period time have made me almost suicidal, but it has also given me a few insights.

I truly wonder, can age actually HELP Chad, if he keeps his good features?

What Im talking about is hair, for example. My friend is 38 years old and still have a nw1 hair line, full head of very strong hair. Also basicly zero wrinkles, just a few around his eyes when smiling.

Also extremely high energy, almost like a 18 year old, but with the maturity of a grown man.

Have anyone of u considered this? This might actually be somewhat legit.
Maybe Its some genetic shit, like "This guys genes are so strong he dont lose his hair, nor become old looking despite his age?"

I dont know what it is. But Ive actually witnessed females literally become MORE attracted to him when he reveals his age, which goes agains everything that they say on the lookism forum for example, where they claim its over for Chad after 29.

I also believed that females didnt care about men above the age of 30.
that right there is what many people get wrong chad even at that age can still slay pussy and young pussy.

Yes. If you still look good and young and have a full head of hair at 30+ you're light years beyond most of men from the same age bracket, more so than you would be in your teens for example.

another point in his favor is that he understands female psychology better then a 20 yo chad
so manipulating women is probably really easy for him.

how did he meet them? lie about his age on tinder? go to college bars?

he must have god tier looks to fuck a 19 year old

women hate old looking guys

another point in his favor is that he understands female psychology better then a 20 yo chad
so manipulating women is probably really easy for him.

Yes, he lost his virginity very early, 14 I believe. When he was 20 he had fucked 80 girls he tells me and I believe him, cause he is a savage.

At 25 he married and had 3 kids, at 31 he divorced cause he said his girl has gotten too old and ugly now. From 31 til 38 he have been single and tells me he wanna be single forever.

I dont know his lay count now, but the 2 years ive lived with him ive seen probably around 50 girls come and go, half of them around 20 years of age, he loves young women he tells me.

He is brutal, not only he have lantern jaw and is tall and on TRT and full head of hair, but his charisma is out of this world. We go out in a gang of guys in their late 20s to late 30s pretty often, one time we pre partied at our place and one of the dude who is 31 had his date with his, she was 25. After talked for maybe 30 minutes in the group sitting on the sofa drinking, the date started flirting hardcore with my friend, but he is a good friend so he didnt fuck her and take her from my buddy, but he could have.

Women are just sucked in to his presence, he is extremely charismatic and good looking, its very cool to see actually how they just gets drawn to him.

But Its miserable hearing him fuck them on the nights.
how did he meet them? lie about his age on tinder? go to college bars?

he must have god tier looks to fuck a 19 year old

women hate old looking guys

He use tinder and fuck some, but mostly just regular bars, not college bars. Plenty of girls in regular night clubs and bars. Women dont give a single fuck about age when the guy is good looking from my experience.

Its only when a guy is balding and ugly they say its creepy being with that old dude, but when the guy is good looking it becomes sexy instead. "Handsome man!"

He probably looked even better when he was younger. I guess it's just an example of demigod tier genetics but also females like the "daddy" kind of thing but without the old wrinkles and poor looks. Must be hell for you man, why don't you move out?

Lifefuel for me tbh

He probably looked even better when he was younger. I guess it's just an example of demigod tier genetics but also females like the "daddy" kind of thing but without the old wrinkles and poor looks. Must be hell for you man, why don't you move out?

We live in a good area and I cannot afford live by myself in this area so ... I will probably move out eventually.
Saw some photos from 10 years, he looked the same basicly but little more of a youth glow I guess.
Also living here have taught me that females are truly disgusting. I know of atleast 3 girls he have fucked here, who had boyfriends.

One female texted with her boyfriend while she blew my friend in the tv room, I didnt see it but he told me after she left.

One night I woke up hearing him fuck a girl, she woke me with her loud ass screams and moans, then the next morning at breakfust she was in a hurry home so he drove her home, she had no car. When he came back I asked him why she was in such a hurry, she told me her boyfriend was coming over this morning and she had promised him to hang out.

Like what the fuck is wrong with these whores ...

Last edited:
Of course it helps. As we all age our looks begin to fall apart. Nobody, I mean nobody wants to settledown with some bald headed motherfucker if they had another option. It's cope 101.

If you Chad friend has a good hairline and in shape, all those girls around his age are gonna" fight over him.

NW1 @ 38. What a lucky cunt, he is in the top 0.00000001% of men.

If you can keep your hair and collagen, yes you can continue slaying. Plus you’ll have more money as you get older. Also height/frame becomes more important as you age so you better be tall.

The agepill is basically the impact age uniformly has on your looks.. if an 80 year old man looked just like a 20 year old man, he’d slay just as much as the 20 year old. the main things are collagen and hair.. 2 IU HGH/day is all you need to keep your collagen.. you can do retin-A and red light therapy too, but HGH is king. And just hope you don’t lose your hair or get on hair loss meds or a hair transplant if you’re already balding. Only thing IMO you’d lose with age is the youthful sense of adventure and novelty and excitement that you would have as a coming-of-age teenager fucking girls. But we all lose that in our early twenties anyways, so it doesn’t really matter..

Last edited:
Of course it helps. As we all age our looks begin to fall apart. Nobody, I mean nobody wants to settledown with some bald headed motherfucker if they had another option. It's cope 101.

If you Chad friend has a good hairline and in shape, all those girls around his age are gonna" fight over him.

Its not just his age, he mainly prefer to fuck women in their early twenties, he says, and he does.

Age is irrelevant, hot guys are hot, old guys aren’t hot. Being old isn’t what’s hot, being hot is what is.

Plus tons of women, and I mean TONS have daddy issues and are looking for daddy. 30-40 could be prime slaying years for Chads especially if they career max.