Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You cannot escape the age pill

Vitamin A, D also DHA, EPA and also amino acids like creatine, carnosine, taurine
Vitamin A is in carrots
Vitamin D- Mushrooms

You can just supplement the other stuff.

There are thousands of studies showing the benefits from a plant based diet. Thats why vegans live around 9 year longer on average.

You sound like those normie conservative phaggot (the pro Israel, older, boomer, JD Vance type who marry Asian and fat Hispanic women, and are okay with "muy legal immigration," not the based ones) who are angry at people for having healthy and more humane diets. I am more pissed off at 300 lbs landwhales who belong in a zoo than I am at vegans.

Vitamin A is in carrots
Vitamin D- Mushrooms
Most people cant absort it from plants and what about d3?
Like I already said supplements dont work
Because meat taste fucking good.

Doesn't mean its good for you. Clearly eating plant based products is extremely good for you. Vegans live like 9 years longer on average.

You sound like those normie conservative phaggot (the pro Israel, older, boomer, JD Vance type who marry Asian and fat Hispanic women, and are okay with "muy legal immigration," not the based ones) who are angry at people for having healthy and more humane diets. I am more pissed off at 300 lbs landwhales who belong in a zoo than I am at vegans.
:feelskek: alright man meat is bad for you but plants filled with toxins are good for you got it :feelsthink::feelsokman:

Most people cant absort it from plants and what about d3?
Like I already said supplements dont work

:feelskek: alright man meat is bad for you but plants filled with toxins are good for you got it :feelsthink::feelsokman:
"Most people cant absort it from plants"

Source?

Go to a hospital. How many people are dying from not absorbing enough vitamins like d3 and creatine or protein deficiency vs how many are dying from obesity related disease, such as heart attack(number 1 killer in the USA) , heart disease, Type II diabetes complications, stroke etc? Theres a reason why vegans live so much longer.

You can get decent amounts of those vitamins from supplements anyways.

I never said that meat is bad for you, all I said was I have nothing against veganism or vegans in general. I have an issue with those 300 lbs landwhales who belong in a zoo, not actual humans who choose to be healthy and help animals in the process. There is too much chit against vegans and not enough fatphobia/hate against obese animals(specially obese women/landwhales) who DESERVE the hate.

Last edited:
pigskin cope

images

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back