Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Theory as to why Elliot Roger rampage could be a Hoax

• Thread starter stelliotrodger99
  • Start date
stelliotrodger99

stelliotrodger99

Banned
-
I'm not trying to downplay the whole situation or debunk it.

But I was putting some thought into it.

his father was Hollywood producer. he had connections. maybe this was an elaborate hoax. Maybe things were going badly and someone wanted to make aware of it.

If you think about it. normie looking guy who people have said he is good looking, there could be flaws to this.

it Said to believe elliot Rodger was a mentalcel.

I mean how could a mentalcel even bother killing people. if he was so low inhibition wouldn't he just approach foids?

another thing I noticed he killed 3 of his roommates I mean wouldn't those roommates overpower elliot or hear them getting hurt?

627px Elliotrodger5

now can someone confirm this is fake?

high iq thread

lol, hi leddit people, fuck you.

just a thought I'm not saying it's wrong.
That picture is photoshopped as fuck. And as far as the 3 people getting killed without hearing each other, it's because he killed them one at a time ambushing them as they entered the apartment. One of them wasn't a roommate but a friend of one of the roommates.

That picture is photoshopped as fuck. And as far as the 3 people getting killed without hearing each other, it's because he killed them one at a time ambushing them as they entered the apartment. One of them wasn't a roommate but a friend of one of the roommates.

yea I see the photoshopped

If it was a hoax.That is very clever.Now he is famous and would have huge chance of ascending.

normie looking guy who people have said he is good looking, there could be flaws to this.

I mean how could a mentalcel even bother killing people. if he was so low inhibition wouldn't he just approach foids?

another thing I noticed he killed 3 of his roommates I mean wouldn't those roommates overpower elliot or hear them getting hurt?
Elliot Rodger was not considered goodlooking in Southern California. Maybe in Asia. But he had a weak chin and fish lips. The HAPA look is not popular in America. There's a big difference between "putting yourself out there" and doing unspeakable acts during a rage. It's not like he had some "courageous revelation" before he killed people. His roommates were even more diminutive than himself. And killing is easy when you have a weapon. He probably killed them one at a time so they wouldn't be aware of each others' deaths.

You're right Elliot Rodger isn't dead.

I am Elliot Rodger.

If it was a hoax.That is very clever.Now he is famous and would have huge chance of ascending.
Not really. In 2013/2014 when he did the killing his chance of ascending was higher, sadly. In (almost) 2020 his chances of ascending are basically none. Not only cause of physical, but how mental he was.

Maybe he is a shemale right now. He can pass easy as a woman.

Suppressing your inhibition for one day isn't the same thing as actually being low inhib, many people who knew him talked about how shy he was. Another thing is, he clearly wanted revenge more than anything else, could be the only thing he actually wanted. It's one thing to say you want a girlfriend, but Elliot was more of a standardcel than anything else, if he wanted a foid so bad then it wouldn't have had to be a blonde Stacy. That mentality is legit no different than foids who only want Chad.

JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

Elliott is dead bro.

This dude and his driver license pill is a legit dumbass.

One of the more low IQ infuriating users on here tbh
Massive cope. @LastGerman look at this dude. JFL....

His roommates were even more diminutive than himself. And killing is easy when you have a weapon. He probably killed them one at a time so they wouldn't be aware of each others' deaths.

Dude. If "killing was easy" then it would be much more common!

Weapons are everywhere. Hammers. Bats. Rocks! Etc...

I think he was trying to Latino maxx

That GTA shop with him is actually how he should have lookedmax
VdwaM8m

For some reason clavicleceldom has been kind of ignored in recent years. Looks in LMS can be reduced to HFF - height, FRAME, and face. Elliot was the ultimate framecel, but definitely had a shot back in the early 2010s if he added 20 pounds of muscle via roids. He still wouldn't have been good enough for an Isla Vista Stacy though, so probably nothing would have changed given his mentalceldom.

@BrendioEEE

is this true young man?

A lizard with a car and driver's license, dumbfuck.

A mad lizard for sure. Why do you have to mention this? I thought it is not special at all? So, what is it then?

You're as retarded as him, cant even get a job at mcdonalds JFL

To be honest and be serious right now, in these days it is really hard to find a job, even a low-level job. I have been there as well. By the way, all my applications for an apprenticeship has been rejected besides 1. I applied myself over a couples of years for various places. So, I can really confirm this one. It is extremly hard to find a job as a man.

gods don't die bruuh

Yeah I've seen him sun bathing at remote island on Bahamas i did shout "GO ER" at him from my jacht and he quickly got covered using blankets by people in suits and transported out of the beach.

A mad lizard for sure. Why do you have to mention this? I thought it is not special at all? So, what is it then?

The point I'm making with that is, having it or not doesn't change anything if you're incel without it.

On that same note, it isn't difficult to get a driver's license or own a vehicle. My first job got me a beater within the first year of working for minimum wage at a fast food restaurant.
To be honest and be serious right now, in these days it is really hard to find a job, even a low-level job. I have been there as well. By the way, all my applications for an apprenticeship has been rejected besides 1. I applied myself over a couples of years for various places. So, I can really confirm this one. It is extremly hard to find a job as a man.

Man it really fucking isnt, I consider myself a 4/10 at best and Ive seen people even I mog get those jobs, whether they were fat, shorter than me, autistic or combination of either. I am confident I could get one of those low tier jobs within a week if I apply at multiple locations.

Honestly I dont know wtf you're doing wrong to fuck that up JFL

Last edited:
The point I'm making with that is, having it or not doesn't change anything if you're incel without it.

True. I never doubt it at all. The thing is, it is just crucial and missing out on it on an early age is just shitty.

On that same note, it isn't difficult to get a driver's license

Not if you not in your teens anymore and on top of that somewhat incompetent like me. Also here in Germany money comes into play but this is not an issue for me anymore. But paying at least 2000 Euro for something what is absolutely crucial is infuriating. To be honest, it also feels kinda out of place to practice driving as a 25 year old man. It really feels weird, unnormal. Despite that, I am currently practicing although it is not possible since our BMW has some issues.
I just do what I can do now in my position, although I know that I can do a bit more than that but sometimes I lack motivation in general. It has to stop man.

My first job got me a beater within the first year of working for minimum wage at a fast food restaurant.

I onced applied myself to a restaurant but they never responded.

Man it really fucking isnt

I even received declination because I am not a female, it was an apprenticeship within a gym. It really sucks.

Honestly I dont know wtf you're doing wrong to fuck that up JFL

I just fucked up and it is also somewhat my fault as well. The companies have the power. They do have many people to choose from and of course they will not pick me. I would do the same. I would not choose me at all. I get older and older, more competition and also younger. At this point I just lost it completely. This also applies to @BrendioEEE and to plenty of other men actually. We are just out of this work environment and unfortunately I cannot climb a career ladder anymore since there is no such thing. I even have to be lucky to find a low-level job. But working for the rest of my life there... if I am lucky? This is harsh and not maintainable long-term.

For me, it is not about only females. I actually want to have at least a somewhat normal life. Back in my teens I laughed at it, now I see how pathetic that was.