Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Theory: African Americans aren't offended by the N-word .. in fact they WANT you to say it

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
so they have an excuse to go apeshit and attack you without repercussions

they obviously aren't offended at all by it, there's 0 power in that word in 2022

They call each other niggers

Yeah I've heard about these. African Americans are truly the most annoying versions of Black's. They cry racist to everything "is it coz I'm black!?". They make everything revolve around their race. Compared to other black communities like Africans or black British who are usually not that race obsessed and more down to earth. Alot of Blacks from America are just so cartoonish and stereotypical. They trap white people into saying racist things so they can sue them or have an excuse to chimp out.

if a nigger tried to attack me i would fight dirty, kicking in balls gouching eyes etc because i have no respect for fighting cleaning with a chimp

if a nigger tried to attack me i would fight dirty, kicking in balls gouching eyes etc because i have no respect for fighting cleaning with a chimp

they're bigger and stronger

they can hit you harder and faster than you can hit them back

harder bones too

they're hard to beat and they can easily chase you down if you run away since they're faster too

they're bigger and stronger

they can hit you harder and faster than you can hit them back

harder bones too

they're hard to beat and they can easily chase you down if you run away since they're faster too
lol giga cope by a low t faggot. im bigger then 90% of niggers ive ever come across. giga-cope by delusional kike propaganda :feelshaha::feelshaha:

keep coping faggot

Honestly I'm waiting for some randy to say dumb shit so I can kill them.

true tbh. Saying nigger = free card to murder you

“Inceldom discussion”

Believe it or not Mike Tyson likes being called one

Why is this faggot scared to say nigger

similar phenomenon to how foids secretly want to be raped so they can clutch their pearls and play the victim while demonizing their rapist and men in general

they probably like getting called niggers because in their mind in justifies them chimping out and destroying everything in their path without creating anything. they just love to feel like helpless and opresssed victims