Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory about the origins of the gook inbreeding cult

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
40000 years ago when proto humanoids ventured outside of africa, They decided to kick all the extremely undesirable freaks out, numbering in the 100s they decided to migrate and bred amongst each other, making their offspring even more devolved than they already are. This is why the yellow race is so radically different from hominids, due to the tight knit nature of this inbreeding cult of 100-500 people through siberia allowed for extremely fast devolution of recessive diseased genetics to become dominant. And the reason chinks are so submissive is because this circus freak inbreeding cult kicked out anybody who wasnt so only the most indifferent and obedient entities/insects in that cult remained

@Lv99_BixNood @SlayerSlayer @AsiaCel @Logic55 @comradespiderman29 @Biowaste Removal @mcmoohyun @Made in Heaven

My honest reaction:

40000 years ago when proto humanoids ventured outside of africa, They decided to kick all the extremely undesirable freaks out, numbering in the 100s they decided to migrate and bred amongst each other, making their offspring even more devolved than they already are. This is why the yellow race is so radically different from hominids, due to the tight knit nature of this inbreeding cult of 100-500 people through siberia allowed for extremely fast devolution of recessive diseased genetics to become dominant. And the reason chinks are so submissive is because this circus freak inbreeding cult kicked out anybody who wasnt so only the most indifferent and obedient entities/insects in that cult remained
I disagree Asians are a good race. They have good countries and culture.

Nah we are subhuman, our culture is super cucked and matriarchal our countries are the most corrupt despite being well developed

Extremely neotenous (aborted puberty) causing low t and low e among all men and women as well as a multitude of other issues, such as bird bones and ridiculously weak immune system and the Nervous System durability of a non-mongoloid infant as well as obvious appearance issues (zero body hair, childlike appearance, small genitals etc), which then result in a multitude of other societal issues, cold-adapted traits such as recessed upper maxilla long midface and low PFL, and to add insult to injury a soft unorthodox diet making issues such as facial recession and low t 10x worse. There's definitely more to the list, I just can't think of it right now.

That doesn't matter when You're ugly. Ever foid likes Japan, but not the average Japanese man.

Asians had so many chances throughout history to escape their subhumanity by mixing with arabs/Iranians. instead, your ancestors fucked up and massacred them. The Asians who are mixed with arabs/Iranians tend to be the most attractive like the ughurs. Even, now, accept in the Incel community, the vast majority of Asians are still delusional and are proud of their race.

Last edited:
Extremely neotenous (aborted puberty) causing low t and low e among all men and women as well as a multitude of other issues, such as bird bones and ridiculously weak immune system and the Nervous System durability of a non-mongoloid infant as well as obvious appearance issues (zero body hair, childlike appearance, small genitals etc), which then result in a multitude of other societal issues, cold-adapted traits such as recessed upper maxilla long midface and low PFL, and to add insult to injury a soft unorthodox diet making issues such as facial recession and low t 10x worse. There's definitely more to the list, I just can't think of it right now.
I made a separate thread about this

The Asians who are mixed with arabs/Iranians tend to be the most attractive like the ughurs.
And even they got ethnic cleansed kek. Back when China was the superpower during the Tang Dynasty, a large portion of its population was turk and iranian. The ricecels of the time could've easily had central asian wives but instead they sent the ricecels to be cannon fodder and genocided the caucasoids

And even they got ethnic cleansed kek. Back when China was the superpower during the Tang Dynasty, a large portion of its population was turk and iranian. The ricecels of the time could've easily had central asian wives but instead they sent the ricecels to be cannon fodder and genocided the caucasoids.
That's the difference between Arabs and Asians. A lot Arab/turk have lighter features because, Arabs/turks mixed with white women(not everyone though, because, light hair and eyes are native to the middle East)
Asians meanwhile, wanted "muh purity". I really doubt that Asians have the highest IQ.

Last edited:
Asians meanwhile, wanted "muh purity". I really doubt that Asians have the highest IQ.
We don't have high intelligence per se, we just tend to do well on tests because we have aborted puberty brains- like I said in my post, our train of thought is like that of a child because of extremely low hormonal levels. Children tend to focus more on cognitive tasks because their hormones haven't come into play yet, and combine that with 24/7 studyceling you get a whole race that's book smart. We can't think outside of the box

We don't have high intelligence per se, we just tend to do well on tests because we have aborted puberty brains- like I said in my post, our train of thought is like that of a child because of extremely low hormonal levels. Children tend to focus more on cognitive tasks because their hormones haven't come into play yet, and combine that with 24/7 studyceling you get a whole race that's book smart. We can't think outside of the box
Makes sense. Either, they were too stupid and didn't racemix because, of "muh purity" or they only wanted white foids. In that case it's totally their fault, you can't expect to be the least, causacoid and be so delusional that you expect to skip the line and have sons and daughters who are Aryan ubermensch. Just like how niggers only go after blonde and redheads. You should take what you get, even if that means sacrificing pleasure, to better your genes. Clown World tbh, dumb decisions your ancestors make will impact you.

Islamic terrorists waste more ammo shooting at the sky than American hillbillies do wasting money shooting drunk at the range. I'm convinced.
More if you are Shekau.