Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Theory about a link between attraction and perceived offspring success

I unwillingly lost my attraction towards a group of people after learning of childs' disadvantages

• Yes.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No.

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Attraction might be linked to perceived success of your offspring, what has a cultural component as it is subject to the chances the current system offers and the peoples' education on it.

I know only me is a small sample size and anecdotically, but there has to be a start.

Since I learned about the cruel fate of hapas in the west, I somehow don't feel as attracted to noodlewhores as in the past anymore. Same goes even for Russian girls, who have partially asian genes, as we know.

If the basic premise is true, it could mean, that in an opposite scenario this process might work to our advantage.
Imagine the stigma for ugly people of being social losers, having accordingly loser offspring could be lifted through medical and social intervention for their children etc.. If foids know their potential offspring will be well off anyway despite their ugliness, attraction for incels might go up and level the playing field at least a bit.

Thougts? Any people noticed the same happening with their attraction after learning about racemixing drawbacks? Maybe any nazis that don't feel attracted to perceived "lower" races anymore after converting?

I mean this pretty much could depend on sociopatheic tendencies as well. Some people would subconsiously simply not care and maybe follow a different mating strategy and have a broader attraction therefore.

Besides aging and learning about hapas nothing really changed for me. My neet lifestyle offers pretty much laboratory conditions in its monotony.

Maybe I simply lost my attraction to neotenous features with age though.

To impose this alternative explanation I would have to fap to 18yo... for science, I guess. :feelsStudy::feelswhere::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
i'm still atracted, i just woun't want children

i could never be with a noodlewhore. looking at them makes me physically ill.

i'll never understand the asian fetish. ugliest people on the planet.