Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Theoretically, if @Intellau_Celistic wasn't mentalcel, he would be just above normie, fullerton.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
From my findings, I understand that fullerton is a rice nigger mix. My race + the race I want to be.
Just fucking laugh... JUST FUCKING LAUGH...
"Old Ironsides" getting fucking MOGGED again, heh, like that's not normal.
Anyways, Chico,
fullerton blows my iq out of the water, even when I am unimaxxing and shiet because my nigger iq is unfixable. I try so hard and my shit is still fucked.
But myself and fullerton has both proven that the nigger lack of iq is a recessive trait and could easily be cured with recreating with a dominant iq race, aka the gooks.
I even made a thread about it - https://incels.is/threads/based-niggers-should-be-forced-to-recreate-with-noodle-toilets.478249/
I mentioned how nigger and gook would be the best mix since we would cancel out each others physical and iq problems...

Fullerton is a prime example of it, but unfortunately plagued by mentalceldom. If he did not suffer from such, I am highly confident that he would be above the normie category as a sexhaver. 5'3 may be manlet height, but not many niggers are this short, he would unfortunately be on the short side if the gook/nigger race recreated more.

but im still a nigger at the end of the day doomed to suffer inkwelldom like you..
it's over "OLD IRONSIDES"

From my findings, I understand that fullerton is a rice nigger mix. My race + the race I want to be.
Anyways, Chico,
fullerton blows my iq out of the water, even when I am unimaxxing and shiet because my nigger iq is unfixable. I try so hard and my shit is still fucked.
But myself and fullerton has both proven that the nigger lack of iq is a recessive trait and could easily be cured with recreating with a dominant iq race, aka the gooks.
I even made a thread about it - https://incels.is/threads/based-niggers-should-be-forced-to-recreate-with-noodle-toilets.478249/
I mentioned how nigger and gook would be the best mix since we would cancel out each others physical and iq problems...

Fullerton is a prime example of it, but unfortunately plagued by mentalceldom. If he did not suffer from such, I am highly confident that he would be above the normie category as a sexhaver. 5'3 may be manlet height, but not many niggers are this short, he would unfortunately be on the short side if the gook/nigger race recreated more.

but im still a nigger at the end of the day doomed to suffer inkwelldom like you..
JUST GO HAVE SEX YOU FUCKING MOGGER, MOGS ME!

He's gigamanlet and was obsessed with a mentally ill tranny for years so he would be doomed even if he was mentally capable of shitting out any kind of sentence beyond incoherent babbling

He’s 5’3

He's gigamanlet and was obsessed with a mentally ill tranny for years so he would be doomed even if he was mentally capable of shitting out any kind of sentence beyond incoherent babbling
HES INTO TRANSPEOPLE?????

at 5 3 it’s over regardless that’s borderline midget

mental cels are FAKECELS SHOULD BE BANNED AND KICKED OFF FROM THIS FORUM

I'm pretty sure both his parents are black. He probably took a DNA test and got 1.7% East Asian or some shit, his phenotype isn't really Blasian. Pretty sure he also has white blood. :lul:

@Intellau_Celistic Thoughts?

the race I want to be

It's quite simple. If you are East Asian, you'll carry East Asian genetic material.

[UWSL]Half of all Brazilian-born Americans live in just three states: 80,000 in Florida; 65,000 in Massachusetts (mostly Greater Boston); and 39,000 in California (most in Los Angeles County). New Jersey and New York combined are home to over 50,000 Brazilians.[/UWSL]Aug 25, 2021

BZ

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
1000Genomes_30x Global Study-wide6404A=0.7737G=0.2263
1000Genomes_30x African Sub1786A=0.9978G=0.0022
1000Genomes_30x Europe Sub1266A=0.9913G=0.0087
1000Genomes_30x South Asian Sub1202A=0.9859G=0.0141
1000Genomes_30x East Asian Sub1170A=0.1265G=0.8735
1000Genomes_30x American Sub980A=0.597G=0.403

Anyways, Chico,

Have you seen how he looks? He would still be incel

EDAR:
ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.
PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global260224A=0.958259G=0.041741
European Sub222722A=0.992744G=0.007256
African Sub8216A=0.9853G=0.0147
African Others Sub280A=1.000G=0.000
African American Sub7936A=0.9848G=0.0152
Asian Sub6686A=0.1084G=0.8916
East Asian Sub4796A=0.0842G=0.9158
Other Asian Sub1890A=0.1698G=0.8302
Latin American 1 Sub1182A=0.9602G=0.0398
Latin American 2 Sub1268A=0.6017G=0.3983

asian-png.592382

It's quite simple.

While he'd be better off and potentially happier if he wasn't mentalcel, he wouldn't be chad either from what I know about him.

he's still an incel and unlike you he isn't a 6'2" larping normie.
you're above average height so you don't get to say who's a trucel and who's not a trucel

Bro he’s barely East Asian both his parents are black he just calls himself blasian cuz of some fucking Finnic admixture from his grandparents :feelskek::feelskek:

bro he is 5'3" and looks like rosa parks

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back