Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @TheJoker has made it onto IT

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
I hope I can also make an appearance there one day, I want to make them so disgusted that they fear to leave the house to avoid meeting truecels like me
IMG 6626

I have been here for almost a yr and I didn't even get on once

I have been here for almost a yr and I didn't even get on once
Ive been there 7 times, One time other incels agreed it was a nice idea to send IT our cocks and buttholes.

For his whole life, he didn’t know if he even really existed. But he does. People are starting to notice.

I hope I can also make an appearance there one day
“All women should be sex slaves but kikes and niggers ruined it and foids caused my inceldom because of kikes who weren’t but should be gassed (i’m a proud nazi and hitler was a good guy btw). I would’ve easily had a girlfriend if there was no feminism, and i’m living proof that the bluepill is cope because i have an awesome personality”

“All women should be sex slaves but kikes and niggers ruined it and foids caused my inceldom because of kikes who weren’t but should be gassed (i’m a proud nazi and hitler was a good guy btw). I would’ve easily had a girlfriend if there was no feminism, and i’m living proof that the bluepill is cope because i have an awesome personality”

I got featured on IT for challanging agecucks but of course all they could do was argue muh power imbalance as if it’s a valid argument.