Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Theives gone wild, Lowes edition

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
You know in distopia concepts, companys you work for force fucking learning vids and all that bullshit onto you? Were when you clock in they make you watch some learning video and take a quiz? You might not but if you work in Lowes like I do at the time of this thread, well you know what Im talking about.

Long story short the lessons I keep seeing pan fried into my eyes are about preventing theft and all that shit from the store. And that comes from what the "Asset Protection" or the anti theft manager had to say. According to her theres a "shit load of theft in this store". The problem? How the fuck am I soppossed to do anything about combating theft if I work in night crew? Becaue I work during the night when the store is closed so I keep seeing these vids on preventing shoplifting but theres nothing I can do about it. Same Shit Different Day. SSDD.

Wagecuckery is constant nitpicking and useless bullshit to make it seem like you're contributing more than you're being paid to do, all for the slim chance of a promotion or raise. :society:

Wagecuckery is constant nitpicking and useless bullshit to make it seem like you're contributing more than you're being paid to do, all for the slim chance of a promotion or raise. :society:
Thats why I want to get into the trades be a plumber. For good fucking money.