Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TheGoodGuy

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
@TheGoodGuy what happened to him?
I used to talk with him on discord but haven't seen him for a long time.
He talked about committing suicide.
He owned a pistol
:cryfeels:

Last seen Today at 3:17 PM

Last seen 14 minutes ago · Viewing thread TheGoodGuy

Last seen 14 minutes ago · Viewing thread TheGoodGuy
Just recently dropping in here and there to see if anyone cared and no one in 3½ month did. I have dozens of followers I thought it meant they were intrigued by what I had to say thus at least notice I was gone but despite being very active on this forum and another suicide forum only 1 person in 3½ month had asked about my well being and now @FinnCel after almost 4 months. I thought people cared more I was wrong.

And yes TheGoodGuy USED to own guns my last hobby but the police took them the 12th of June so I can´t go shooting with my father and brother and talk to members in the gun club which was my only social interaction and that would only be like 2 times a month. The police didn´t find anything illegal on any of my devices e.g. pc, laptop, smartphone, external harddrive and the investigation is over but they took my guns and a bowie knife that was a gift from my dad since you need a permission from the police to own that too. So if any from the police would be watching this nope I don´t own any weapons anymore you took them from me.

Just recently dropping in here and there to see if anyone cared and no one in 3½ month did. I have dozens of followers I thought it meant they were intrigued by what I had to say thus at least notice I was gone but despite being very active on this forum and another suicide forum only 1 person in 3½ month had asked about my well being and now @FinnCel after almost 4 months. I thought people cared more I was wrong.

And yes TheGoodGuy USED to own guns my last hobby but the police took them the 12th of June so I can´t go shooting with my father and brother and talk to members in the gun club which was my only social interaction and that would only be like 2 times a month. The police didn´t find anything illegal on any of my devices e.g. pc, laptop, smartphone, external harddrive and the investigation is over but they took my guns and a bowie knife that was a gift from my dad since you need a permission from the police to own that too. So if any from the police would be watching this nope I don´t own any weapons anymore you took them from me.
I tagged you yesterday

I tagged you yesterday
Yes but I didn´t understand the thread plus I had been online since the police investigation was done but for 3½ months no one on this site asked about me.

I have been searched before, including my pc
Also I was sent behind locked bars (forced mental asylum)
I will never forgive what they did to me

I heard he got put in a mental place or some shit.

Last edited:

90F38F28 7515 4AFC 915E D587B666044D