Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The "Yes Chad" meme is another proof of unvoluntary Chad worship of society

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
maxresdefault.jpg

This meme used to ridicule you and your arguments basically implies that apart from stupid, you're ugly and subhuman. Society has assumed that "Chad = Handsome, smart and always wins" and "ugly male = pathetic and stupid loser". Tbh its the meme I hate the most along the other Wojaks. Memes nowadays are too depressing and cynical, I miss the times of lighthearted memes like rage comics, nyan cat or shoop da whoop kek.

maxresdefault.jpg

This meme used to ridicule you and your arguments basically implies that apart from stupid, you're ugly and subhuman. Society has assumed that "Chad = Handsome, smart and always wins" and "ugly male = pathetic and stupid loser".
Fuck society.
Tbh its the meme I hate the most along the other Wojaks. Memes nowadays are too depressing and cynical, I miss the times of lighthearted memes like rage comics, nyan cat or shoop da whoop kek.
tbh wojak memes are too realistic and sometimes go into uncanny territory.

The same people spamming chad are the ones that got bullied by him most likely. Absolute fucking cucks

I thought we already called this the failo effect?

Great post. Look at oldschool political propaganda - any ideology, the "supporters of X are ugly" is a timeless tactic.

maxresdefault.jpg

This meme used to ridicule you and your arguments basically implies that apart from stupid, you're ugly and subhuman. Society has assumed that "Chad = Handsome, smart and always wins" and "ugly male = pathetic and stupid loser". Tbh its the meme I hate the most along the other Wojaks. Memes nowadays are too depressing and cynical, I miss the times of lighthearted memes like rage comics, nyan cat or shoop da whoop kek.
Agreed

Ive always hated that shitstained "yes" meme and my hatred for it multiplied when I saw @Napoleon de Geso using it.

Great post. Look at oldschool political propaganda - any ideology, the "supporters of X are ugly" is a timeless tactic.
The far right (nazis) and far left (communists) are most fond of that kind of lookist propaganda tbh

I always thought this stuff mainly applied to children cus I used to think like that when I was a kid

Fuck society.

tbh wojak memes are too realistic and sometimes go into uncanny territory.
That's it. Wojak memes remind me of my shitty incel life so I can't laugh at them, too relatable kek. But normies from 4chan, reddit and discord find them hilarious and spam them all time.

Stormfags started this retarded meme.

maxresdefault.jpg

Based

Tale as old as time.
The blackpill is eternal.
Lookism

That's it. Wojak memes remind me of my shitty incel life so I can't laugh at them, too relatable kek. But normies from 4chan, reddit and discord find them hilarious and spam them all time.
Because they delusionally feel they'll never be in the same position "as those losers" and like that it makes guys on the fringes uncomfortable in a "found the incel" type of way.

Because they delusionally feel they'll never be in the same position "as those losers" and like that it makes guys on the fringes uncomfortable in a "found the incel" type of way.
Makes me wanna murder them in Minecraft still

Makes me wanna murder them in Minecraft still
Their goal is to get you to seethe. The good thing is that most of these taunts are through online means so it can be easily brushed off. Also to avoid these things from happening often don't entertain normies in arguments or try to change their minds.

Their goal is to get you to seethe. The good thing is that most of these taunts are through online means so it can be easily brushed off. Also to avoid these things from happening often don't entertain normies in arguments or try to change their minds.
Note taken. Thanks fellow brocel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back