Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy the yellow fever is pure soy

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
the yerrow fever and it's consequences have been disastrous for the human race, it's unironically just as bad as the jungle fever, if not worse.

Just saw another one of these posts under a "hot" asian girl somewhere in cuckddit and the amount of fags in the comment simping is cancer. they are not realizing they're the biggest looks scammers. unfortunately it's their offsprings who will take the highest damage due to their stupidity, they don't even care, their coping mechanism to getting rejected by foids of their own race and their feelings are more important than rationale and the well being future offspring :blackpill:

OMG Asian ladies are so hot :ahegao:

OMG Asian ladies are so hot :ahegao:
:feelswhat:

ask the cucked whites in america that love doing this. i dont know what they see in them either
fuck man these fucking soycucks make me mad ngl
even the least cucked of them and sfcels they too rave about the yerrow fever. imagine preaching about supremacy only to get your genetics ripped apart by a rat looking fefail :lul:

I would ascend with my noodle looksmatch if I could, but the fetishization of noodle foids is retarded I agree.
Bunch of low T retards think average noodle is like their submissive anime waifus in reality they are the most scheming and materialistic of the whores. A noodle will instantly ditch her BF without any qualms once her brain calculates that the relationship is no longer a net benefit for her.
What did this chadlite find in that whore? she literally has a shittier skin than me and I'm a shitskin, she's literally eggfaced and has shovel incisors like the chink happy merchant meme lmao
He is probably simply retarded.

I know 3 white guys who either got married recently or are about to get married. Any guess what ethnicity all their wives are?

I know 3 white guys who either got married recently or are about to get married. Any guess what ethnicity all their wives are?
"bro but like noodles are nicer bro and they're so down to earth and sweet bro and they're like have smaller frames bro so you can pick the noodlerino easy bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

"bro but like noodles are nicer bro and they're so down to earth and sweet bro and they're like have smaller frames bro so you can pick the noodlerino easy bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:"
And it’s all they can get :feelsrope:

:lul:
fucking nigger also castrated himself :what: :feelswhat:
Wait what? I knew that he had yellow fever but did he get vasectomy too? Doesn't he have kids?