Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Wuhan virus from China

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Why isn't this getting more coverage?

Even USA has a case now. If this thing becomes serious with no cure, it's gonna be a pandemic where a lot of us will die.

Which is ok as long as that virus doesn't discriminate between us and chads.

as long as that virus doesn't discriminate between us and chads.

It will. Chad and everyone having a healthy sex life is constantly exchanging bacteria and being exposed to viruses through other people. They have much stronger immune systems than us.

It will. Chad and everyone having a healthy sex life is constantly exchanging bacteria and being exposed to viruses through other people. They have much stronger immune systems than us.
True, but none of us spend time around (within 3 feet of) people so we likely won't get infected. I get sick maybe once every two-three years, and it always happens after I go home to visit family.

Why is this thread marked as "It's Over" and not "Lifefuel"?

I don't want to die before I've had a gf man :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

of course I will die without having had a gf anyways but I'd rather rope at 25 like planned than die at 17 to some virus

Ohh noes Ebola!
Ohh noes Swine Flu!
Ohh noes Chicken Flu!
Ohh noes SARS!

Lifefuel! Since I am a shut in, less chances for me to be exposed to viruses. As soon as that virus becomes widespread I will quit my job, buy a shit ton of canned food and other essentials, then have fun watching the world in a Plague Inc. style death.

Did a bird poop in a pig's mouth again?

Hello i hate wuhan!

It's not the bug, it's the environment.

I hope it's an STD
full

Why is this thread marked as "It's Over" and not "Lifefuel"?
Coz sadly it won't kill Chads and Stacies. They have so many STDS and yet are still living. That means their immune system is strong af

Ohh noes Ebola!
Ohh noes Swine Flu!
Ohh noes Chicken Flu!
Ohh noes SARS!
This 100%.
It's just another strand of SARS. 9 dead so far.
Ask yourself, how many male suicides from loneliness there have been since it was announced?

It could be a virus created in laboratory and propagated by the Chinese government to reduce its population.
:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

or a biological weapon

:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

I read that you can get it through human contact so... Jfl I’m not getting it.

why can't we have a deadly virus that only targets chads?

We need a virus which causes acute oral, vaginal and anal necrosis on every human of the female gender.

This 100%.
Ask yourself, how many male suicides from loneliness there have been since it was announced?

Just going by US Stats...the CDC says that there are 123 suicides per day and that 79% of suicides are Male. So, at least more than 10 times the number dead from this virus.

Last edited:
Just going by US Stats...the CDC says that there are 123 suicides per day amd that 79% of suicides are Male. So, at least more than 10 times the number dead from this virus.
And that's within the USA, China has 1 billion more(ignoring density).
Let us pray for our fellow bugcels.

Ohh noes Ebola!
Ohh noes Swine Flu!
Ohh noes Chicken Flu!
Ohh noes SARS!

Indeed. typical fearmongering. The mass media is now spreading end time propaganda.

This 100%.

Good comparison.

I stopped hoping for deadly virus pandemics after Ebola-chan (may she rest in peace) failed. This is what I was hoping for while NEETing in 2014:

Its coming from china?

I stopped hoping for deadly virus pandemics after Ebola-chan (may she rest in peace) failed. This is what I was hoping for while NEETing in 2014:

View attachment 193309
Suicide fuel Ebola did not grow wings

Possibly this virus can spread to India and liberate all Indian men from their failed bodies.

it will be the new ebola just wait till some reddit fag makes a meme out of it and then it gets traction cos "le funni eckas dee we dead". Retards dont care for shit until its "meme XD"

(((Wuhan))) virus is a joke. The regular flu kills close to 100 000 people a year. While this new one has killed like 15 or something. Just a plan to get you to spend more on medications.

The death toll is now 17. Problem is there are almost 600 infected.

So basically a 3% mortality rate and 97% still living if the virus doesn't become anymore lethal.

So basically unless things change, it's not happening this time

Bring back loli anti nurse ebola chan.

of course I will die without having had a gf anyways but I'd rather rope at 25 like planned than die at 17 to some virus
Damn that's so brutal man, posting on this forum as a youngcel is ropefuel.

Even USA has a case now. If this thing becomes serious with no cure, it's gonna be a pandemic where a lot of us will die.

Which is ok as long as that virus doesn't discriminate between us and chads.

Relax.

We're going to be alright.

Jew mass media loves whipping up fear and hysteria like this from time to time because it provides ZOG a distraction for the public from the other evil and nefarious things they are doing behind the scenes, plus doing this means greater ratings for the Jew mass media networks and more Jew's papers being sold in ZOG Jew's stands nationwide.

Remember as bad as AIDS was back in the 80's when it first came out it didn't wipe us out entirely as a species.

Nor did Ebola for that matter and THAT is perhaps unarguably the worse of the three viruses mentioned in this thread ie the AIDS virus, the new Corona virus and the Ebola virus.

And for those of you that don't know or remember Ebola DID get loose in the US a few years back but was quickly contained as well I believe it also got loose in the early 90's or 70's (memory fails me) and was also contained then.

So I'm relatively certain this whole corona virus thing will blow over like every other big Jew mass media scam/hoax/scaremongering bullshit distraction play.

Imagine this outbreak happened during the Olympics instead...

It's made up. All these viruses are fake. Tuberculosis wasn't even real it was just an excuse to start vaccinating everyone.