Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst users on this site

Frank Costanza Seinfeld GIF by MOODMAN

#4 @inceloser - youngcel fag, way too many whiny bitch posts, is literally a heightmogger fatcel volcel in his country, generally terrible posts all around.

#3 @Fire - foid infiltrator.

#2 @lifefuel - unironic black supremacist.

#1 @Simba - literally larps as a cartoon baby lion, (disney+pedofag) joined October 29 2023 and already has fucking over 3600 posts from spamming in the sewers thinks he can cheat his rank but in reality hes just another garbage spamming pos GrAYfag.
Happy Festivus GIF by MOODMAN
I feel blessed i guess.

To put my name on the map, every newfag will see CruxGammata with 6 digits post count and wonder how he did it as 2023cel, even the oldfags will be left in bewilderment when that happens.
I've never seen you

#1 @Simba - literally larps as a cartoon baby lion, (disney+pedofag) joined October 29 2023 and already has fucking over 3600 posts from spamming in the sewers thinks he can cheat his rank but in reality hes just another garbage spamming pos GrAYfag.
Happy Festivus GIF by MOODMAN
jflllll at this one

My name isn't on the list I'm disappointed.

@lifefuel is based bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back