Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst users on this site

I

idfklma

Banned
-
Frank Costanza Seinfeld GIF by MOODMAN

#4 @inceloser - youngcel fag, way too many whiny bitch posts, is literally a heightmogger fatcel volcel in his country, generally terrible posts all around.

#3 @Fire - foid infiltrator.

#2 @lifefuel - unironic black supremacist.

#1 @Simba - literally larps as a cartoon baby lion, (disney+pedofag) joined October 29 2023 and already has fucking over 3600 posts from spamming in the sewers thinks he can cheat his rank but in reality hes just another garbage spamming pos GrAYfag.
Happy Festivus GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
@Simba - literally larps as a cartoon baby lion, (disney+pedofag) joined October 29 2023 and already has fucking over 3600 posts from spamming in the sewers thinks he can cheat his rank but in reality hes just another garbage spamming pos GrAYfag.
jfl

Inceloser is a good user

who the FUCK is @Simba

#3 @inceloser - youngcel fag, way too many whiny bitch posts, is literally a heightmogger fatcel volcel in his country, generally terrible posts all around.

#1 @Simba - literally larps as a cartoon baby lion, (disney+pedofag) joined October 29 2023 and already has fucking over 3600 posts from spamming in the sewers thinks he can cheat his rank but in reality hes just another garbage spamming pos GrAYfag.
fuck i didnt make the team

@Pancakecel
Tryhard

Are you implying there are good users on this site? :lul:

I have yet to see a non based post from lifefuel

we are all entitled to our opinions
My opinion is primordial and the most correct. The extinction of all life must continue.

Don't disrepsect me like that. You know I'm no. 1 on this "worst" best user list, cocksucker

Ur retarded
Thenn we have something in-common you walking skidmark, you may lick my feet knave that's about all you are good for on here

Don't disrepsect me like that. You know I'm no. 1 on this "worst" best user list, cocksucker
Its close
1st the worst 2nd the best 3rd the one of the opposite sex.

over, mfs who joined 1 day before me are more popular than me. Its over for forgottencels

I literally dont even know who you are
And I don't care to know who you are beyond being a snide cocksucker, you snide cocksucker.

#4 @inceloser - youngcel fag, way too many whiny bitch posts, is literally a heightmogger fatcel volcel in his country, generally terrible posts all around.

#3 @Fire - foid infiltrator.

V

gossiping on an incel form like a foid is probably the trucel trait of all time

yeah but why
To put my name on the map, every newfag will see CruxGammata with 6 digits post count and wonder how he did it as 2023cel, even the oldfags will be left in bewilderment when that happens.

To put my name on the map, every newfag will see CruxGammata with 6 digits post count and wonder how he did it as 2023cel, m even the oldfags will be left in bewilderment when that happens.
not really

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back