Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst train of insult is being called weak or coward

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Have you noticed what makes you the most mad is when they call you weak, emasculate you, or call you basically a Panzy. I’ve soon come to realization their really isn’t any thing masculine that outwardly would be considered masculine. Masculine is only associated with chad.
But they call all the low inhib cowards and it’s funny. Cause they will bang gangster chad all night long.

Most subhumans are weak in their eyes; low inhib thugmaxxing subhumans, non-NT framelsts, and legitimate sociopathic truecels are all called cowardly and flimsy due to the negative associations their unattractive physical appearances have (though I guess this doesn't apply to the 6'0 ogres)... :feelsUgh:

Even sheltered, bone-thin 6'2 Chad is strong in the eyes of foids; it doesn't matter how gymmaxxed and bloodthirsty a 5'7 manlet might be, because all they look at is their superficial foid standards. :feelsclown:

Most subhumans are weak in their eyes; low inhib thugmaxxing subhumans, non-NT framelsts, and legitimate sociopathic truecels are all called cowardly and flimsy due to the negative associations their unattractive physical appearances have (though I guess this doesn't apply to the 6'0 ogres)... :feelsUgh:

Even sheltered, bone-thin 6'2 Chad is strong in the eyes of foids; it doesn't matter how gymmaxxed and bloodthirsty a 5'7 manlet might be, because all they look at is their superficial foid standards. :feelsclown:
:bigbrain:

If one is truly tough, people will know, no matter how he looks like tough. He will just have to prove himself all the time but once someone knows him, he will know

“Don’t learn martial arts , get ready to defend yourself,’or even advance philosophicaly everything is good up on here. Know your place” :foidSoy:

If one is truly tough, people will know, no matter how he looks like tough. He will just have to prove himself all the time but once someone knows him, he will know
I think for certain incels that would have been really extroverted if they were chad, that is true. but if you are some spaz wizard loser, it’s like not interacting with others is sign of your confidence

I think for certain incels that would have been really extroverted if they were chad, that is true. but if you are some spaz wizard loser, it’s like not interacting with others is sign of your confidence
I don’t really know what you mean by „not it reacting with others is a sign of confidence“

I am more talking about street-culture. If you have to deal with thugs and you look like a pussy, of course they will assume you are a pussy, but if you have big balls, you will convince them very fast that they are wrong and they will respect it. The problem is that you will have to deal superficial prejudice.
Speaking out of experience in that case

Anyway, I don’t think, that applies to women and sexual attraction. Sexual attraction is impossible if you don’t look hot enough to make a woman fantasize about sucking your cock, no matter if you are a cool dude or whatever

I don’t really know what you mean by „not it reacting with others is a sign of confidence“

I am more talking about street-culture. If you have to deal with thugs and you look like a pussy, of course they will assume you are a pussy, but if you have big balls, you will convince them very fast that they are wrong and they will respect it. The problem is that you will have to deal superficial prejudice.
Speaking out of experience in that case

Anyway, I don’t think, that applies to women and sexual attraction. Sexual attraction is impossible if you don’t look hot enough to make a woman fantasize about sucking your cock, no matter if you are a cool dude or whateverI was meaning more in like.
I wasn’t really talking about street life man. I’ve only been In a big city like twice. I’m in area that’s more of a20-50k towns and all the chads try to grift they are the best because their father is the head of a bank or lumber yard and the youngans all bang young Stacie’s in some combine shed where they ride atvs
No corporations come to the areas .
But those are the rural areas, and in the larger cities of the area, it’s fucking even worse chadism. People judge loners like shir. Because they all get houses and have these families supported by being part of local government or head branch of some implement company it’s so faggy.
Edit: and it’s all a tax rightoff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back