Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The worst thing about the norwood reaper

V0id

V0id

Banned
-
Even if you are an incel but you still have a microscopic hope that a miracle might happen. and the moment that the reaper strikes you even lose this hope.

He takes no prisoners.

He does not discriminate

He is here, and he is coming.

For your hair

Reaper death

Takes your hair

my head is shaped like a potato and i was bullied for it during school. people would make their jokes and laugh and say, oh you look like a potato with hair glued to the top, but now i don't even have hair lol

I guess the only good thing about my genetics is my hair, though it does nothing to my appearance, I'm an abomination with hair

It adds insult to injury.

Even if you are an incel but you still have a microscopic hope that a miracle might happen. and the moment that the reaper strikes you even lose this hope.

I just take finasteride and use rogaine topical foam. Problem solved. Seriously norwoodcels, unless you have other major flaws, or you didn't catch this in time to start medication, this isn't a reason to be incel, alone and by itself.