Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst rejection I've had resulted in me being assaulted by a group of Chad's

You should've went ER on them.

No, he should have told the girl he jerks to her EVERY NIGHT.
If you see a foid's bikini pic on online, nothing gets her to delete the post faster than by commenting "definitely jerking off to this later"

Off topic subject but thought it's funny.

Why would they attack you? Serious question.

Why would they attack you? Serious question.
I uploaded this post and completely forgot to revise it within the 30 minute deadline. Anyways, I said "you didn't have to be a bitch about it" and keep in mind I think the girl was mormon and she got really pissy. I should've included that in but whatever. That's likely the reason they hit me.

In 7th grade, I built the courage up to ask out a Becky during lunch time. There was a group of her friends (half of them were men and were baseball/football players) and they were all having fun and laughing. I asked her if I could talk to her alone and she aggressively said "whatever you're going to say to me alone, you can say in front of everyone else." Everyone at the table looked up at me. I then asked her if she would be my valentine (I said other corny shit like how pretty and nice she is). Obviously she giggled like a devil, and so did everyone else with her brutal rejection of saying "NOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA"

I went back to my seat and finished my shitty sack lunch alone. When I got up to use the bathroom, I didn't realize that all those guys from her table followed me into the restrooms. Midway through my piss, I got punched in the back of my head with my face being slammed into the metal part of the urinal. When I turned around there must've been 6-8 guys all of whom height mogged me significantly. Luckily I have a fairly deep voice and screamed at them, scaring the tallest guy causing him to jerk up and curl his arms up to protect his body. I knew I couldn't take them all on and was still very woozy and light-headed from the punch, so I just walked out shaking like a pussy.

Later, I had found out on accident my penis was shown to everyone while I was turning around. For the rest of the year a lot of students nicknamed me "small-penis." Others would constantly would make jokes with their other friends saying it was shaped like a worm (I wasn't circumcized) and others called me "worm-dick."

This isn't the worst rejection I've had, however this rejection had the worst consequences of them all.
If those guys were talking about your penis they were fucking faggots. Glad I was home schooled for a good while. Going to school dealing with these fucking kids is hell for incels. I was bullied quite heavily by students, teachers in my own parents. This is why I fucking hate the human race as an adult. Which is why I don't care about the future of this country. I want to see the whole world decay into nothing. I want total human extinction. These normies don't deserve anything. The amount of abuse and loneliness we suffer on a daily basis Is enough to cause us to not want to be part of the system. Why the fuck should I even care about anybody but myself? After I lived through this much hell. Fortunately from what I've been observing. I might get my wish and see the world collapse maybe even in my lifetime. I would have to suffer with everyone else. But I love seeing the people who are better than me, genetically, cry and feel pain just like I had to suffer.

Agreed. Do you remember Emma Gonzalez? She was a student at the parkland school shooting and said she was "glad to have bullied Nickolas Cruz" not realizing if she didn't bully him, he probably would have never shot the place up.
Yeah, I remember. Being a foid, she had no self-awareness or capability to understand simple causality. I'd guess that most, like >80%, of school nerfings are the result of the kids abusing someone to the point that he saw no other way out. Then the media piles on by demonizing him, guaranteeing that the root cause is never addressed.

Yeah, I remember. Being a foid, she had no self-awareness or capability to understand simple causality. I'd guess that most, like >80%, of school nerfings are the result of the kids abusing someone to the point that he saw no other way out. Then the media piles on by demonizing him, guaranteeing that the root cause is never addressed.

If you see a foid's bikini pic on online, nothing gets her to delete the post faster than by commenting "definitely jerking off to this later"

Off topic subject but thought it's funny.
They’d just block you

Fuck man, but you knew exactly what you should do at that moment right?
school shooting fuel
What stopped you? You virtually had nothing to lose

In 7th grade, I built the courage up to ask out a Becky during lunch time. There was a group of her friends (half of them were men and were baseball/football players) and they were all having fun and laughing. I asked her if I could talk to her alone and she aggressively said "whatever you're going to say to me alone, you can say in front of everyone else." Everyone at the table looked up at me. I then asked her if she would be my valentine (I said other corny shit like how pretty and nice she is). Obviously she giggled like a devil, and so did everyone else with her brutal rejection of saying "NOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA"

I went back to my seat and finished my shitty sack lunch alone. When I got up to use the bathroom, I didn't realize that all those guys from her table followed me into the restrooms. Midway through my piss, I got punched in the back of my head with my face being slammed into the metal part of the urinal. When I turned around there must've been 6-8 guys all of whom height mogged me significantly. Luckily I have a fairly deep voice and screamed at them, scaring the tallest guy causing him to jerk up and curl his arms up to protect his body. I knew I couldn't take them all on and was still very woozy and light-headed from the punch, so I just walked out shaking like a pussy.

Later, I had found out on accident my penis was shown to everyone while I was turning around. For the rest of the year a lot of students nicknamed me "small-penis." Others would constantly would make jokes with their other friends saying it was shaped like a worm (I wasn't circumcized) and others called me "worm-dick."

This isn't the worst rejection I've had, however this rejection had the worst consequences of them all.
Those guys were so evil if being sad wasn’t enough getting humiliated for your small dick and punched on seems to hurt a lot I’m sorry you been through that garbage

School wasnt that brutal to me i was just invisible.
I pisesed in the urinal many times had no issue.
Sounds like your school was like a concentration camp for incels.

Being punched cause you talked to a Becky?

At least you learnt your lesson. Dont approach foids