Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The worst pill for me

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
We all have our aspect of the blackpill that is most painful for us individually, I think. Whether it's chadfishing, or compilations of tiktok foids shitting on manlets. For me it is the "what awaits you if you ascend" posts. Stories about betabuxxers and sub 8 males getting cheated on and abused and divorce raped etc. I don't hold out much hope anymore that I would ever ascend at all, but these posts really do me in. The idea that even if I did it would all be for nothing. It would inevitably end in pain and suffering. It's over for me :cryfeels:

[IMG alt="AnilBashir"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/51/51477.jpg?1680232785[/IMG]

AnilBashir

Your name sounds curry af

[IMG alt="AnilBashir"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/51/51477.jpg?1680232785[/IMG]

AnilBashir

Your name sounds curry af
It’s not my real name jfl :feelskek: but yes I am curry

Who cares, we won't ascend anyway, fuck normies and their relationships. Worst pill for me is that I won't grab female hips and ass ever :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

The thing is about this pill is that normies think that's the only way. When i made the mistake once to explain the blackpill to a normie his entire argument was that women after the age of 25+ don't care about looks and only care about money and status :feelskek: . When i told him that those who do that end up divorce raped, he blamed man for the majority of the cases jfl :lul:

The thing is about this pill is that normies think that's the only way. When i made the mistake once to explain the blackpill to a normie his entire argument was that women after the age of 25+ don't care about looks and only care about money and status :feelskek: . When i told him that those who do that end up divorce raped, he blamed man for the majority of the cases jfl :lul:
it is the only way for normies though. They can’t just fuck loads of girls and toss them away like chad jfl

For me it is the "what awaits you if you ascend" posts. Stories about betabuxxers and sub 8 males getting cheated on and abused and divorce raped etc.
indeed, this whole game is rigged against us, inferior males. Even if you'll manage to attain a relationship with a foid, she'd be a post-wall roastoid and very likely to exploit you and only reward you with starfish sex once in half year in the best case scenario. Truth is, we've missed out on our youth and there's no way to compensate for it during adulthood.