Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst physical pain you have ever experienced.

TOP_5_KAPPA

TOP_5_KAPPA

Greycel
What has been the worst physical/sensory sensation you have ever experienced?
In my case, it has been the fucking knee cramps, there have been times when I scream and spit saliva from so much pain, besides, I'm starting to think I have kidney stones because of my fucking soda consumption... (autistic trait; you're a hypochondriac!)

fucked up memory, i have to think hard to remember

Once had a sinus headache that really bad. Felt like I was gonna die and the pain was unreal. I can recall literally feeling pain while dreaming and pain while I woke up

can't remember anything :(

In recent memory?

When i got west nile virus this summer

I was waking up in the middle of the night having spasms, involuntarily waving my arms around

I couldnt lie down because it felt like thousands of needles were impaling my face, the pressure was immense

My head was swimming so badly I felt like i was in outer space

I just wanted to die just to end the pain

Ended up losing 30 lbs in a week and my motor/nervous system was still acting weird a month afterwards

Why is our life filled with so much physical pain and suffering? Why are our bodies so subhuman, inferior, and incompetent? :fuk::fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels:

:giga::giga::giga:
Hope you're recovered now brocel.
Yeah I'm physically recovered but still psychologically fucked,

the whole experience somehow made me more high inhib than i was before

And i was sick for a year before, that was the final nail in the coffin, killing all of my gym gains for the past years, im very weak now

Cant even walk around in public now without feeling weak and vulnerable

The worst part was that I used to be a fat aspiring strongman/powerlifter before that, imagine how weak and insecure you must feel after a year of illness killing all your dreams

And i was sick for a year before, that was the final nail in the coffin, killing all of my gym gains for the past years, im very weak now

Cant even walk around in public now without feeling weak and vulnerable
:fuk::fuk::fuk:

some unpleasant pains I've experienced

headaches/megrene when you have a fever like 38C+
patella against metal or concrete
hard punches to the face bones
toothache when removing teeth
suture removal
tibia damage
stomach pains when poisoned

probably some more that i don't remember at this moment

Last edited:
Shitting 10 lbs of shit and vomiting gastric juices at the same time

The worst part was that I used to be a fat aspiring strongman/powerlifter before that, imagine how weak and insecure you must feel after a year of illness killing all your dreams
I'm so sorry brocel, I knew a fellow nerd who aspired to be top academically, the guy fell into meth and now he can't do a 3 figure division.

Thanks for your synpathy mang

Cant really get much of that nowadays, in these times

And it's crazy because our lives are already miserable from being incel,

But then i have to get struck down by bad illness on top of that and have my dreams crushed

While the normies and Chads who already have great lives manage to stay perfectly healthy

Life just isnt fair, but what can you do about it, we really have little control over it

I'm so sorry brocel, I knew a fellow nerd who aspired to be top academically, the guy fell into meth and now he can't do a 3 figure division.
Dude, that happened to me as well, except with codeine and inhalants

then had surgery for a benign tumor and a bad ear infection when I was 15-16, this was during covid year

Its the whole reason why i got into strength sports because i knew i no longer had the mental capability and discipline to become a doctor or mathematician

But now it happens again

Now I can barely lift 2 plates and I cant do basic computer programming either

Why does life always have to take what we dont have to give

I caught a parasite once. I was bedridden for over a week and was constantly vomiting, had diarrhea and pain in my abdomen.

A reaction i got on my armpits from using a deodorant that my body couldn't handle
I couldn't move my arms up and down for a few weeks

TOTAL DEATH TO STICK DEODORANTS
I still use stick deodorant, but a lesser scent one Degree has
An Old Spice stick deodorant that my dad uses gave me the reaction

I had "covid" and my ribs and back hurted like crazy, i was basically bed ridden for 2 days. I never took any medications or pain killers for it. I never do when i get sick.

One time I fell down during PE when I was like 13 and I got a pretty bad concussion, ear ringing and all, and combined with that I injured my elbow joint bad enough to the point where it hurt like a motherfucker whenever I tried to extend my arm for a week or two.

And it's crazy because our lives are already miserable from being incel,

But then i have to get struck down by bad illness on top of that and have my dreams crushed
This has literally been my life. All of my dreams have been destroyed by my illnesses.
While the normies and Chads who already have great lives manage to stay perfectly healthy

Life just isnt fair, but what can you do about it, we really have little control over it
This is the fundamental cause of despair and nihilism for me. Its the total lack of control. We are totally at the mercy of nature because of our subhumanity.
Thanks for your synpathy mang

Cant really get much of that nowadays, in these times
No problem mang. This is what this place is for. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Got a snooker ball thrown at me jfl.

One time I fell down during PE when I was like 13 and I got a pretty bad concussion, ear ringing and all, and combined with that I injured my elbow joint bad enough to the point where it hurt like a motherfucker whenever I tried to extend my arm for a week or two.
Brain damage is based

In my case, it has been the fucking knee cramps, there have been times when I scream and spit saliva from so much pain, besides, I'm starting to think I have kidney stones because of my fucking soda consumption... (autistic trait; you're a hypochondriac!)
Don’t know. Never got too badly injured.

In recent memory?

I was waking up in the middle of the night having spasms, involuntarily waving my arms around

I couldnt lie down because it felt like thousands of needles were impaling my face, the pressure was immense

Ended up losing 30 lbs in a week and my motor/nervous system was still acting weird a month afterwards
Whats that

Tooth pain. My teeth were rotting away and it caused me to stay awake for almost 3 days. The day of my dentist appointment a tree fell and crushed my car.

Tooth pain. My teeth were rotting away and it caused me to stay awake for almost 3 days. The day of my dentist appointment a tree fell and crushed my car.
Sometimes I have dreams in which I pull out my teeth with my own teeth.

pd: I also have fucked up teeth, designated to be bracketscel

In recent memory?

Shit that's really fucked up.

dental procedures, even simple ones

Sometimes I have dreams in which I pull out my teeth with my own teeth.

pd: I also have fucked up teeth, designated to be bracketscel
So I had those broken teeth removed over the years. I recently got a quote for two implants over $11k.

Kidney stones and gall stones are bruuuuuuuutal.

Everything hurts. Always. Fuck this world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back