Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst part of inceldom is realizing there is nothing you can do

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
It's the moment you realize this is it. This is life. This is YOUR life. This isn't a video game or a movie. This is your ONLY shot at life. And it's all ruined because of bad genetic lottery,unfortunate accidents or just people being assholes. And there is NOTHING you can do about it. No amount of looksmaxxing, No amount of copes will change anything. Sure,you may fix one of your subhuman genes by surgery or something, but even then you will be hopeless. We aren't here because of 1 or 2 simple flaws. And the worst part? You missed out on teen love,the only real love,the only love you can get before foids start to foid. Your youth is wasted. When all the other kids were out partying,you were at home LDARing. You can't take it back. Your youth was wasted. And there's nothing you can do about it.

I will try to cope before rope, but it looks like I don't have much time left.

Last edited:
Yeah that is the worst part.

there is lol many incels are fakecels. if u are white and not ugly then you have no reason to be here. and thats like 40% of the forum at least.

there is lol many incels are fakecels. if u are white and not ugly then you have no reason to be here. and thats like 40% of the forum at least.
There are people on this forum who admitted to being 6'0. There are people here who admitted to being blonde with blue eyes and white. JFL.

True. When I finally realized that it's over and that the rest of my life is pain I was lying in bed feeling physical pain, I could barely move my limbs. Right now the pain is not as bad anymore, but I have zero motivation to do anything.

Fucking brutal man :fuk:
I will try to cope before rope, but it looks like I don't have much time left.
My tactic is not incorporating too many copes at once, this way when i get bored of them i can start new ones. Yea sucks but i am too much of a pussy to rope

I made that realization a long time ago. I'm just waiting to see how much longer I can float around in pure cope and distractions untill I inevitably rope :feelscry:

It's a brutal acknowledgement no gold at the end of that rainbow.

This is what we are, and always will be.

Soyciety puts us in a state where we have no choice but to fight back with the little resources and determination we have left. Like a platoon of soldiers cornered into their last stand with the lack of ammunition and manpower.

Say you get picked on IRL by normies , you are given the choice to either stand up for yourself or keep quiet.
When your constantly put in these tense situations where your dignity is on the line , you’ll eventually be burnt out. As much as I would like to believe I have some form of control in taking back my dignity against normiescums at work , the reality is that there can only be a winner when there is a someone who loses. We lost the battle and the war.

Even trying to take revenge may not quench your thirst for vengeance , by then the damage normies had on you from years of isolating you from the rest and making you out to be seen as lower in the social ladder is evident.

You cannot win but you can minimise the damage done to you.
NEET. Hang out in safety and comfort indoors and learn to apperciate the peace that comes with being alone and having no one to try to take that sense of control you have in your life.
High IQ