Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The worst part of being truecel

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
i'll never play league of legends with a girl and have her be my support. i envy people like that. when there's a couple on my team i run it down and when there's a couple on the enemy team i camp their lanes and kill them over and over again until they ragequit and AFK

Same tbh, when I find out our nami/lux support has "owo" or shit like that in the nickname I start calling them "cumbags" "human toilets" "rape dolls" (or "dickless males" if they are trannies) until they stop chatting back

I don't want to play video games with women :feelsYall:

Same tbh, when I find out our nami/lux support has "owo" or shit like that in the nickname I start calling them "cumbags" "human toilets" "rape dolls" (or "dickless males" if they are trannies) until they stop chatting back
Based af, well worth the chat restriction

i tried downloading league and they wanted to install some crapware spamware download manager bullshit that would fuck my computer, no thanks, i noped the fucc outta there. LMAO

kind of cucked fantasy tbh
"I will never get to do X with a girl" type of fantasies are all cucked
The only thing I want to do with a girl is smash her cervix

kind of cucked fantasy tbh
"I will never get to do X with a girl" type of fantasies are all cucked
The only thing I want to do with a girl is smash her cervix
how do you manage to be this full of life if you get mogged left and right?
You might feel all pumped up and ready to rape but then chad enters the room and blows smoke in your face, then what?
:feels::feels::feels:

how do you manage to be this full of life if you get mogged left and right?
I think I outgrew this stage of emotional being and I dont care anymore tbh
Being angry helps,try to think of some faggot that wronged you and imagine smashing his teeth with a hammer.
You might feel all pumped up and ready to rape but then chad enters the room and blows smoke in your face, then what?
:feels::feels::feels:
I will try to undermine him in some way socially and if I cant do that I will take my loss.
Some fight are unwinnable and you should just move on and continue doing whats in your own best interest.

Good afternoon, gentleman.
It is paramount for me to inform you, sirs, that I indeed hate women.
That's all. I wish a very pleasant afternoon to all.
Same bro

Cope. Girls are better midlaners anyway

I feel like if I would train them they could easily climb to high gold if I teach them reliable control mages like ori and practice some mechanics and macro with them. It would be funny to train a girl to beat average bronze normie ragers. I got diamond 5 in wild rift so I think I'm up for it, and im also pretty ok at explaining things

It saddens me knowing that I still don't understand LoL. But if you are looking for foids play GTA online.

It saddens me knowing that I still don't understand LoL. But if you are looking for foids play GTA online.
It’s a very easy game tbh all you do is right click a bunch of times and press qwer

Being dismissive of foids is a common chad trait
I play games that women don't play. Why would I want to play those types of games with them?
Im open to playing board games with them if they want.

Money cannot buy that.
you can pay some egirls to play league with you instead :feelshaha:

i'll never play league of legends with a girl and have her be my support
Do you like losing?
No? Ok then don't play with foids on your team.

Idgaf if they are moaning for you in the voice chat and calling you daddy every time you get a kill, it's literally never worth it because they all collectively suck at video games.

Do you like losing?
No? Ok then don't play with foids on your team.

Idgaf if they are moaning for you in the voice chat and calling you daddy every time you get a kill, it's literally never worth it because they all collectively suck at video games.
Support is a worthless role I’ll just tell her to stay under tower or hide in a bush for the whole game while I play and win