Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The worst part about the people on this society

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
It’s the fact they are unable to sympathize towards us and actually listen to our problems. We didn’t ask to be born this way but people forced us to be hateful because they thought it was ok to bully and make fun of us. I hope more shootings and er happen so we can make it fair however this is the least fair tbh but it’s good revenge. This is what I noticed the worst thing about people unable to sympathize or empathize

I honestly feel no empathy or sympathy for others anymore. I’m given a cold response, then I will answer in a cold response. Many others like us will ER, give it time

It’s the fact they are unable to sympathize towards us and actually listen to our problems.
I think sympathy has run dry in modern times. People just aren't like they used to be.

They don’t care because they don’t have to deal with our plight :feelsbadman:

My sister bought a hamster and female seller discouraged her to buy two hamsters because they will fight each other.
This is that scumciety is - caring about the hamsters but don't giving a shit about putting people of different temperament and physical development together. Normscumciety scumbags can literally put a tiny framecel among big strong gymmaxing athletes and dont care about every day stress he would be experiencing.
Disgusting rotten braindead normscum scumciety retarded filth.

My sister bought a hamster and female seller discouraged her to buy two hamsters because they will fight each other.
This is that scumciety is - caring about the hamsters but don't giving a shit about putting people of different temperament and physical development together. Normscumciety scumbags can literally put a tiny framecel among big strong gymmaxing athletes and dont care about every day stress he would be experiencing.
Disgusting rotten braindead normscum scumciety retarded filth.
agreed bro fuck this flithy society

i dont want sympathy

This modern society is built for sociopaths.
If you are not a sociopath, congratulations!
You may very well be the only human being among them.