Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The worst part about approaching women is the fact that you know subconsciously you have a high chance of failing.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I think high inhib is just a subconscious assessment of perceived success or failure probability. Whenever I tried I would always have to lie to myself thinking "maybe this would be different". of course it never was.

I mean I felt I had to try because I feel like it's important to know if you're an incel or not via trying. But damn, some of my approaches were just cringe, others were more "normal", but of course they still failed too.

What a shame...

Approaching can be brutal. In one of my approaches, a foid threatened to call the cops on me jfl

I have a 100% chance of failing

confidence is the result of your lifetime experiences and interactions (positive or negative) with others
you can't fake confidence, if you do you'll end up embarrasing yourself. chad is obviously confident because he is successful, not the other way around like normals will claim

if the vibes you get from others your entire life are "i hate you" or "i would never touch you" or "i want you to die" then it's impossible to be confident unless the part of your brain that recognizes social cues is disabled

I liked a girl last year.

To avoid bizarre approaches, I doped with anxiolytics. Which gave me some confidence.

These weren't bad approaches. I even laughed at her. But she despised me because I am ugly and old.

Confidence is a lie when you are ugly.

I wouldn’t say “subconsciously”, I am very conscious of it tbh

Approaching can be brutal. In one of my approaches, a foid threatened to call the cops on me jfl
that's fucking brutal man.
I think high inhib is just a subconscious assessment of perceived success or failure probability. Whenever I tried I would always have to lie to myself thinking "maybe this would be different". of course it never was.

I mean I felt I had to try because I feel like it's important to know if you're an incel or not via trying. But damn, some of my approaches were just cringe, others were more "normal", but of course they still failed too.

What a shame...
It's completely natural to feel unconfident after getting rejected time after time again. Confidence doesn't grow on trees. It is naturally built to appear in response to positive experiences and to diminish for negative ones.

Yet so many retards will go ahead and say how we're supposed to feel confident just because. I wish any of them knew anything about human psychology.

Low inhib = positive experiences, thus your brain sees high chances of succes.
High inhib = negative experiences, thus your brain forces you to be more careful and care for each word/action you do/say because it sees low chances of succes.