Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The worst feeling in the world is when people start admitting you're not attractive

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
It happens to me. People see me for the first time and they tell me I'm good-looking if the topic comes up. But then I show insecurities about the way I look, start calling myself ugly, saying no girl will want me. The longer I keep it going the more the act drops. They start telling me I'm "at least average". Then they say I look "Okay". Then finally they tell me I'm "not ALL that ugly". It's fucking soul-crushing.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

ThAts why you neEd ConfidUnce

Lucky. People tell me I'm ugly right off the bat.

im confused...

yeah i feel you man, it's pure suicide fuel

dont show your insecurities to other people, they will always take advantage of you. i learned this from my last job.

My friends always call me ugly; sometimes direct, but usually indirect.

I was called ugly everyday in school.

don't interact with people whatsoever lol.

a nice thought but no really viable, you have to work to survive which involves being around people. also if any incel escapes he obviously has to go on dates ( if we ever get one )

this is why I will avoid hanging out with normies at all costs

dont show your insecurities to other people, they will always take advantage of you. i learned this from my last job.

Very true, this has happened to me too many times but I share these only with people I trust.