Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The worst failo of ricecels is not being able to grow beards

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
True, but the question is, who is more subhuman, the average gook or the average jeet?
Jeet. Their insulin levels are fucked, which means their hormones, muscles, bones organs everything is affected. Which also means troons mog them. Also low IQ. They really have nothing going for them. And it's genetically predisposed over thousands of years so there's nothing they can do about it. Even a jeet on steroids is mogged by a non-jeet natty. At least some rices have the potential to grow tall, frame, gymmaxx and they can use fin, minoxidil and surgeries for their face and hair.

The only exception to this are curries who are closer to Central Asia, like Tajiks, and Afghans, and those with more indo-aryan ancestry with the persian phenotype. But these can't really be considered jeets.

Jeet. Their insulin levels are fucked, which means their hormones, muscles, bones organs everything is affected. Which also means troons mog them. Also low IQ. They really have nothing going for them. And it's genetically predisposed over thousands of years so there's nothing they can do about it. Even a jeet on steroids is mogged by a non-jeet natty. At least some rices have the potential to grow tall, frame, gymmaxx and they can use fin, minoxidil and surgeries for their face and hair.

The only exception to this are curries who are closer to Central Asia, like Tajiks, and Afghans, and those with more indo-aryan ancestry with the persian phenotype. But these can't really be considered jeets.
Brutal truthpill. Us curries are screwed. It's over. So true when you said that the average roidjeet is mogged by the average non-jeet.

Extremely brutal, and to think I was already doomed by being Ethnic Honduran Castizo, I cannot imagine the average pajoot.

Dark-haired men all look more masculine with beards. Another reason why it's so retarded that rices are expected to kpoopmaxx, when they're already viewed as the least masculine race
What about blonde/borwn/ginger beards?

Most gooks have very feminine faces so zero facial hair allowed.
No, look at the guys I posted. The beard makes them look masculine even if their faces aren't masculine.

I have a pajeet co worker who tries gymmaxxing and he tells all this to me. He talks on and on about how subhuman and ugly indians are, he says he even told me that he wishes persian and british men raped them so they could be more beautiful. So brutal

What about blonde/borwn/ginger beards?
Brown and ginger beards look low T and goofy, like cuckdit soyboy or troon, especially if white skin. Blond beards can work though. But for some reason if you have darker complexion and light colored beard it looks badass, for example the Mongols or Middle Easterners with color-tinted beards.

Brown and ginger beards look low T and goofy, like cuckdit soyboy or troon, especially if white skin. Blond beards can work though. But for some reason if you have darker complexion and light colored beard it looks badass, for example the Mongols or Middle Easterners with color-tinted beards.
Agree

Lol Tajiks and Afghans are NOT indian. Look at this. Dark Yellow is paki/afghan/tajik. They're closer to MENAs than they are to Indians

I have black hair with reddish-brown beard. Same with my 2 brothers. Also have red/brown beard with blakc hair

I have a pajeet co worker who tries gymmaxxing and he tells all this to me. He talks on and on about how subhuman and ugly indians are, he says he even told me that he wishes persian and british men raped them so they could be more beautiful. So brutal
Worst part is the original curries, like the ancestors of Tajiks, Afghans, etc. were pretty much adjacent to Indo-European Central Asians, it's called "Indo-Aryan" for a reason. but over thousands of years they mixed with subhuman Austronesians combined with shitty diet and genetic mutations from said lifestyle habits and gut bacteria lead to their current dispositions

Lol Tajiks and Afghans are NOT indian. Look at this. Dark Yellow is paki/afghan/tajik. They're closer to MENAs than they are to Indians

View attachment 1214476
Your friend @comradespiderman29 or you literally called them curries the other day, are you out of your mind

Worst part is the original curries, like the ancestors of Tajiks, Afghans, etc. were pretty much adjacent to Indo-European Central Asians, it's called "Indo-Aryan" for a reason. but over thousands of years they mixed with subhuman Austronesians combined with shitty diet and genetic mutations from said lifestyle habits and gut bacteria lead to their current dispositions
Original "curries" are mostly similar to Tajiks, since tajiks are one of the few populations not to have mixed much with mongols or indians

Your friend @comradespiderman29 or you literally called them curries the other day, are you out of your mind
They are culturally curry. But I personally consider them sands since they are iranians still, just like persians

Imagine, being so cursed, that you can't even grow a beard to hide your subhuman chin/jaw. I feel bad for Gookbros.
Well Native American men have the lowest amount of body and facial hair in the world, even less than their East Asian cousins.

Chinks are subhuman because of lack of forward growth and general manlestism/frameletism. The eyes being shallow set is a product of that and so is the facial fat from not allowing the bone to stretch it out.

I can somewhat grow a beard that makes my jaw look better, but it doesn’t go up as far as it should ideally

They are culturally curry. But I personally consider them sands since they are iranians still, just like persians
Me too. I don't want to call Afghans curry, it's a fucking insult.