Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The worst coffee I ever had

Laskah

Laskah

Puru puru pururin
★★★★
I was outside doing my business when I felt a little bit tired so I decided to drink some coffee. I went to the nearest grocery store and bought a coffee from the coffee machine. It was supposed to be a latte Machiatto but it tasted like some unfiltered bitter shit with some soy milk. I drank nonetheless because I don't want to waste money.

I was outside doing my business when I felt a little bit tired so I decided to drink some coffee. I went to the nearest grocery store and bought a coffee from the coffee machine. It was supposed to be a latte Machiatto but it tasted like some unfiltered bitter shit with some soy milk. I drank nonetheless because I don't want to waste money.
Even our coffee's no longer safe from the soy.

i haD A SALTED CARAMEL ONCE, that shit was awful

I like codeine in my coffee