Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The worst "blackpill" YouTuber

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I hate this stupid fucking fakecel retard so much. Women have given him sexual attention and he has the nerve to call truecels like dbdr pictured below
Alleged dbdr face leak v0 ibi74ei9nd6c1

A fakecel because he doesn't have social anxiety like him!
View: https://youtu.be/vy2kh5iacVI?si=7H5saf4a33cQD1wY

Fucking retard. His voice causes my blood pressure to spike. "I've had multiple women show sexual interest in me but my life is worse than a truecel sub 5 male because I'm shy"

He's just a grifter.

Losermaxxing made his own article on incel wiki and tried to act like someone else wrote it

I hate this stupid fucking fakecel retard so much. Women have given him sexual attention and he has the nerve to call truecels like dbdr pictured below
View attachment 1204025

Fucking retard. His voice causes my blood pressure to spike. "I've had multiple women show sexual interest in me but my life is worse than a truecel sub 5 male because I'm shy"

ive never heard him say that. edit: nvrm i thought u were talking about dbdr

I don't think that picture is actually dbdr but yeah fuck losermaxxing.
a lot of these new "incel" or "blackpill" channels are just lousy dbdr knock-offs.

Oh I thought you were talking about dbdr

Ofc this retard starts his video with a *sigh* like dbdr.

"Sub5 cannot compare to high inhib"

Holy fuck

I don't think that picture is actually dbdr but yeah fuck losermaxxing.
a lot of these new "incel" or "blackpill" channels are just lousy dbdr knock-offs.
Yeah. Dude. It's nuts. There's hundreds of dbdr knockoffs floating around. I clicked one and it was some deep voiced normie talking about his ex girlfriend. It's infuriating.

he's also 6'2 and white
Dbdr is 5'11.

Losermaxxing made his own article on incel wiki and tried to act like someone else wrote it
what a fucking narcissist lmao. that reminds me of when Chris Chan tried to edit the Encyclopedia dramatica article about him.

Yeah. Dude. It's nuts. There's hundreds of dbdr knockoffs floating around. I clicked one and it was some deep voiced normie talking about his ex girlfriend. It's infuriating.

Dbdr is 5'11.
no I mean losermaxxing is

Ofc this retard starts his video with a *sigh* like dbdr.
HE'S NOT EVEN SUBTLE. IT'S SO FUCKING OBNOXIOUS.
"Sub5 cannot compare to high inhib"

Holy fuck
DOES HE REALIZE THAT AS SUB 5 MALES WE'RE BULLIED CONSTANTLY AND WOMEN DESPISE US? THIS FUCKING BASTARD HAD AN ASIAN GIRL GIVE HIM ATTENTION AND HE'S CALLING US FAKECELS BECAUSE HE THINKS WE DON'T HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY

View attachment 1204025

holy shit! dbdr really is a truecel

he has a good voice that women would love

5'11. Height doesn't save his face. He's been rejected by fat ethnic girls.
He is low tier normie. If he lost weight and went to the gym :soy: he could easily get some rice or curry girl. He also has a chad voice. He just isn't putting in much effort. Still like his stuff though

View attachment 1204025

Nah dbdr is one of the best Ive been watching him pretty much since he started

View attachment 1204025

Dbdr is the goay inceltuber. I lost respect for wheat waffles.
Klown Town (pygmy) is good too.

He is low tier normie. If he lost weight and went to the gym :soy: he could easily get some rice or curry girl. He also has a chad voice. He just isn't putting in much effort. Still like his stuff though
If he looks like that pic hes a truecel
I dont think thats him though theres no way he looks like that with his voice

I saw another pic that looks more realistic but I don't have it
Hes like a ltn

I hate losermaxxing so much He made a video recently about how his life is terrible because his skull is small while he is 6’2 with a big frame
While my skull is probably way smaller and im 5’6 with a small frame

Hes such an annoying cunt every video I see him make just pisses me off

He is indeed a fakecel and a grifter, yet everyone loves him anyways. Meanwhile if a truecel with an ugly voice were to make a yt channel just like dbdr, nobody would really watch him at all

Theres no way this mf is being serious he has to be trolling :feelskek:

I hate losermaxxing so much He made a video recently about how his life is terrible because his skull is small while he is 6’2 with a big frame
While my skull is probably way smaller and im 5’6 with a small frame

Hes such an annoying cunt every video I see him make just pisses me off
Exactly. He won't stop whining despite having good genes and getting attention from girls.

View attachment 1204130
Theres no way this mf is being serious he has to be trolling :feelskek:
He's addicted to self pity. He'd rather call actual losers in life privileged than text a girl and get pussy.

He is indeed a fakecel and a grifter, yet everyone loves him anyways. Meanwhile if a truecel with an ugly voice were to make a yt channel just like dbdr, nobody would really watch him at all
Yep.

View attachment 1204025

Both are voice moggers, both height moggers. Imo just mentalcels, dbdr had traumatizing childhood causing him to rot and isolate like the most mentalcels here. Hes not that ugly. Brutal cheekbones and eye area though

fuck those people.

View attachment 1204025

He used to be funny but now he spergs the same bullshit in every video, on top he's genuinely retarded and fell in love with a fucking hooker.

He's just a low iq tallfag

He used to be funny but now he spergs the same bullshit in every video, on top he's genuinely retarded and fell in love with a fucking hooker.

He's just a low iq tallfag
He's entertaining and keeps it real. I like dbdr. Loser maxing is boring because all he does is vent about how shy he is and call others worse off than him privileged. Actual retard.

He's entertaining and keeps it real. I like dbdr. Loser maxing is boring because all he does is vent about how shy he is and call others worse off than him privileged. Actual retard.
Isn't that guy a 6'2 fakecel whos been approached before? As soon as i heard his height i stopped consuming his shitty channel