Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The worst blackpill ever lived

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
Tonight I went out with friends to the city center.

I had a really nice evening, we sat at the bar after weeks of not meeting and we talked a little bit about everything.

We arrived in the square, the busiest square in the city, hundreds (perhaps thousands) of people.

A group of women made the sluts with everyone (even people below the aesthetic average), kissing with the tongue and letting themselves be touched everywhere (tits, ass, hands in underwear :worryfeels:) ...

It's up to us, the girls come closer. They see one of our group and laugh in his face, make fun of him and go to others to play the sluts like they did with the other previous ones.

I have no words, I think that then I live in a fictional world, artfully created against me.

I can't believe it, it's one of the few experiences I really don't understand. Those slutty beasts have kissed everyone, even some short and ugly ones, except us. :feelswhat:

:chad: for having friends

Does your group consist of only incels? Did the girls notice you at all?

Similar thing happened to me once, and I actually got to touch the girl but I ended up getting cucked by my chadlite friend, who had a girlfriend back then by the way. I was so salty that I wanted to destroy their relationship by telling his gf about the affair

Tonight I went out with friends to the city center.

I had a really nice evening, we sat at the bar after weeks of not meeting and we talked a little bit about everything.

We arrived in the square, the busiest square in the city, hundreds (perhaps thousands) of people.

A group of women made the sluts with everyone (even people below the aesthetic average), kissing with the tongue and letting themselves be touched everywhere (tits, ass, hands in underwear :worryfeels:) ...

It's up to us, the girls come closer. They see one of our group and laugh in his face, make fun of him and go to others to play the sluts like they did with the other previous ones.

I have no words, I think that then I live in a fictional world, artfully created against me.

I can't believe it, it's one of the few experiences I really don't understand. Those slutty beasts have kissed everyone, even some short and ugly ones, except us. :feelswhat:
IT won't touch this. Wamen are innocent little angels, they just can't do things like that, they can't ever cause harm. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Does your group consist of only incels? Did the girls notice you at all?

Similar thing happened to me once, and I actually got to touch the girl but I ended up getting cucked by my chadlite friend, who had a girlfriend back then by the way. I was so salty that I wanted to destroy their relationship by telling his gf about the affair
Probably your friend will have met another foid after that.
Anyway, my friends before were in relationships and closed in touch already by months with their ex-gf.
I'm no, I'm always alone.