Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The worst blackpill ever lived

Colera

Colera

Officer
★★
10d 21h 13m
Tonight I went out with friends to the city center.

I had a really nice evening, we sat at the bar after weeks of not meeting and we talked a little bit about everything.

We arrived in the square, the busiest square in the city, hundreds (perhaps thousands) of people.

A group of women made the sluts with everyone (even people below the aesthetic average), kissing with the tongue and letting themselves be touched everywhere (tits, ass, hands in underwear :worryfeels:) ...

It's up to us, the girls come closer. They see one of our group and laugh in his face, make fun of him and go to others to play the sluts like they did with the other previous ones.

I have no words, I think that then I live in a fictional world, artfully created against me.

I can't believe it, it's one of the few experiences I really don't understand. Those slutty beasts have kissed everyone, even some short and ugly ones, except us. :feelswhat:

BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
30d 7h 10m
Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Legend
★★★
30d 2h 18m
:chad: for having friends

S

Social_Cel

Greycel
2d 4h 1m
Does your group consist of only incels? Did the girls notice you at all?

Similar thing happened to me once, and I actually got to touch the girl but I ended up getting cucked by my chadlite friend, who had a girlfriend back then by the way. I was so salty that I wanted to destroy their relationship by telling his gf about the affair

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
28d 5h 48m
Colera said:
Tonight I went out with friends to the city center.

I had a really nice evening, we sat at the bar after weeks of not meeting and we talked a little bit about everything.

We arrived in the square, the busiest square in the city, hundreds (perhaps thousands) of people.

A group of women made the sluts with everyone (even people below the aesthetic average), kissing with the tongue and letting themselves be touched everywhere (tits, ass, hands in underwear :worryfeels:) ...

It's up to us, the girls come closer. They see one of our group and laugh in his face, make fun of him and go to others to play the sluts like they did with the other previous ones.

I have no words, I think that then I live in a fictional world, artfully created against me.

I can't believe it, it's one of the few experiences I really don't understand. Those slutty beasts have kissed everyone, even some short and ugly ones, except us. :feelswhat:
IT won't touch this. Wamen are innocent little angels, they just can't do things like that, they can't ever cause harm. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
218d 4h 50m
This is why I stay away from public places, particularly those places where foids frolic around with all of their slutiness. I know my place and I stay there.

Colera

Colera

Officer
★★
10d 21h 13m
Social_Cel said:
Does your group consist of only incels? Did the girls notice you at all?

Similar thing happened to me once, and I actually got to touch the girl but I ended up getting cucked by my chadlite friend, who had a girlfriend back then by the way. I was so salty that I wanted to destroy their relationship by telling his gf about the affair
Probably your friend will have met another foid after that.
Anyway, my friends before were in relationships and closed in touch already by months with their ex-gf.
I'm no, I'm always alone.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8