Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The world's biggest industry by women harms the economy

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Money in a capitalist system works on the basis that each note of the same denomination has the same value. Hence, if I go into the store to buy $10 worth of candy, and I have a $10 note, I should receive the item. Similarly, if you come in with your own $10, you should be able to make the same purchase. Things have to function this way. Imagine if, for instance, a shopkeeper decides, when you arrived, that they will not take your $10 because, I don't know, he doesn't like virgins. Well then why would you ever work? You don't know if the money you earn is even going to be accepted everywhere. The economy works on the basis that we believe that the money we work for will be accepted everywhere. Without that, the money loses all its value. I'm not working for a currency that may or may not be accepted.

The biggest industry by women is easily the sex industry, and specifically prostitution. They can own that proudly. However, this is the one industry where racism is rampant. Consequently, the normal rules of the economy no longer apply. A white man's $100 is not the same as a black man's $100. Everywhere you go, you see the same sign: "Rights of admission reserved", "Caucasian men only", "No AA", "R.O.A.R". If any other industry functioned in this manner, they would be taken to court immediately. However, this is the norm for women. When left to their own devices, they are RACIST. Why must women be allowed to behave this way? If every business behaved this way, the economy would cease to function.

Possible rebuttal: my body, my choice!

There are plenty of professions that are as intimate or more intimate than prostitution, and they do not behave the way whores do. Doctors will literally go inside other patients. Yet if a doctor said "I refuse to perform on black clients" they would promptly lose their license. A masseuse who refused to rub the bodies of Indian clients would similarly put themselves at legal risk. Oh but the whores want free reign to be racist. Not going to fly.

So here's the deal. Whores are currently operating in the illegal market and they seem to forget this. If they behaved morally, I'd be sexually satisfied, and I'd have no lust for revenge. Alas, that is not the case. So fuck you whores. You put your numbers and pictures on the internet? You wanna be racist? I will chadfish you, find out your place of work, and forward the information to the authorities. I'm sure they will appreciate the easy boost to their arrest quotas.

You forget that too often they have laws arresting the users, not the whores in question, because they're somehow all innocent "victims" while the men that use the services the whores voluntarily offer are predatory inklers that exploit the whore in question. Let's just forget the fact that 99% of the prostitutes entered the market by their own volition like any other job and market to men who would never purchase a foid in a world that wasn't as degenerate as ours, because obviously arresting the drug addict and not the drug dealer is a sane way of enforcing the law. Though if it was to be legalized, all the whores would have most of their rights taken away and would pretty much be slaves of the government in exchange for part of the money they earn. :feelsjuice:

Prostitution should be regulated by government prices should be set by government education for women should be banned and all woman should have to provide mandatory 1 year of prostitution service. Discrimination of any kind would be punished with rape by niggers in prison.
We need marxist-rodgerist vanguard state for this.

Prostitution is efficient because one whore can service many men. Even if 0.1% of foids became whores, it would be enough to satisfy all the men. It would reduce simping a lot.

Prostitution is efficient because one whore can service many men. Even if 0.1% of foids became whores, it would be enough to satisfy all the men. It would reduce simping a lot.
It reduces simping but Netherlands, Germany, Australia etc are still cucked. We need Marxism Rodgerism.

Just flag one down & get some without paying, simple as. Oh wait, society calls that rape apparently; but only If you're ugly.

Prostitution should be regulated by government prices should be set by government education for women should be banned and all woman should have to provide mandatory 1 year of prostitution service. Discrimination of any kind would be punished with rape by niggers in prison.
We need marxist-rodgerist vanguard state for this.
High IQ

Any industry ran by foids is more than likely going to harm the economy.

why is he banned? ogre

This is how money functions in all systems. Not just capitalist.