Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The world would be a better place if all femoids were shipped off to the sun.

Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Anyone agree?

Considering that would mean the end of humanity.. Then yes but I still want to have a foid with me so personally it wouldn't be better for myself

Absolutly. Female humans are fucking vermin. All of them

Killing all women :no:
Sexually enslaving all women :yes:

all the man in the planet would start hunting efeminite males to fuck, i would be like fucking jail but everywhere, considering most dudes here are bellow 6 feet and noit jacked, noo, i don't to have my ass raped by some hobo
Killing all women :no:
Sexually enslaving all women :yes:
don't neet to be sexual slavering, just brainwashing them to be submissive would be a massive help

Yes, end humanity.

>he thinks men wouldn't figure out a way to make do without foidfilth
:soy:
Yea artificial insemination but if you want society to continue to exist then you are:soy:

Yea artificial insemination but if you want society to continue to exist then you are:soy:
You are a reddit fag soyboy for thinking men need women to survive. Kill yourself, newshit.

yes, but it would be better to have farms or breeding concentration camps for them so humanity doesnt die

Mankind was a mistake.

You are a reddit fag soyboy for thinking men need women to survive. Kill yourself, newshit.
You don't get my point, my point was that society needs to be whiped off so when all women are gone men should NOT be allowed to do anything to maintain society cause life is pointless and humans are shit you low IQ brainlet

The world would be a better place if the sun died and took earth with it.

Incel sun galactic alliance

Then that means the end of humanity. It’s a yes in my book.

Yes, we could kill the cucks and start fresh.

The sun is no where near hot enough for them

It's impossible, these landwhales weigh too much

We men created the civilizations so we are ones to decide what we gonna do with it