Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The world wants me to rot in my room

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Every avenue I've tried to better myself in whether it be money social life girls has all ended in failure and debilitating humiliation I've tried so hard to better myself and give myself a better life and to no results I am stuck at ground zero I really do think that hard work and self improvement don't actually exist in reality

I forgot but someone posted before about how when a normie thinks his self improvement got him the results he was aiming was not really from his hard work but in reality that's his ego doing the thinking in reality he had good enough looks to be liked by society and woman

Every time I've pushed myself to improve and get better leads to one thing and that is ldaring in my room

I'm coming to except the fact maybe I'm just meant to be a basement dwelling neet till the day I die its brutal for youngcels nowadays with social media being absolutely horrible

Every time I've attempted to get somewhere I always just end up back in my room ldaring

Last edited:
It's over brother. U should go into tech and a get remote job. Then only work from home, order everything online, and use food delivery. Avoid humans.

It's over brother. U should go into tech and a get remote job. Then only work from home, order everything online, and use food delivery. Avoid humans.
This.
You get used to it if you have good copes

This.
You get used to it if you have good copes
I am used to it I'm just mad that I've really given it my all and have really tried to do something with myself to only get spat on by life

It's not normal this is not meant to happen

I am used to it I'm just mad that I've really given it my all and have really tried to do something with myself to only get spat on by life

It's not normal this is not meant to happen
The regret is brutal man, I want to rope every time I remember how I spent 12 fucking years going to school just to get bullied and mocked all day because my parents forced me to go I only got enough money to drop out after all the damage has been done. 12 fucking years and the end result was literally fucking nothing.
Just mental damage, nothing else.

The regret is brutal man, I want to rope every time I remember how I spent 12 fucking years going to school just to get bullied and mocked all day because my parents forced me to go I only got enough money to drop out after all the damage has been done. 12 fucking years and the end result was literally fucking nothing.
Just mental damage, nothing else.
brutal stuff same i was bullied my whole life to and plus having fake friends fucks with you as well

what is up with these shitty new grecyels these days

I'm rotting in my room

THE WORLD WANTS TO TORMENT ME

I going Neet, will end this… “life” at the end of this month, my 24 ruined birthday, yay:feelsrope:

No point wagecucking, even pay is low and I read an article about height effect income, even relative high and low pay.
Fuck this world man and everything in it:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Same here. No one can fucking say that i am lazy. I have tried my level best to improve my life but i just end up getting abandoned

Every avenue I've tried to better myself in whether it be money social life girls has all ended in failure and debilitating humiliation I've tried so hard to better myself and give myself a better life and to no results I am stuck at ground zero I really do think that hard work and self improvement don't actually exist in reality

I forgot but someone posted before about how when a normie thinks his self improvement got him the results he was aiming was not really from his hard work but in reality that's his ego doing the thinking in reality he had good enough looks to be liked by society and woman

Every time I've pushed myself to improve and get better leads to one thing and that is ldaring in my room

I'm coming to except the fact maybe I'm just meant to be a basement dwelling neet till the day I die its brutal for youngcels nowadays with social media being absolutely horrible

Every time I've attempted to get somewhere I always just end up back in my room ldaring
Awwwww poor boy:feelskek: you didn't took the HALO EFFECT pill

BewQVbV

its because you are a coward that cannot handle life, your parents should have never created you :foidSoy:

There comes a point when you need to realize in what role you were put in by society. If shit doesnt work despite trying and because people make it difficult for you, it is better to just stop and LDAR.

Things are in a way to make it for you nearly impossible or extra-hard.....just because of the way you look.

There is no improvement for shit dna,know it first hand.
I'm coming to except the fact maybe I'm just meant to be a basement dwelling neet till the day I die
Same,hopefully that day comes soon,i'm tired of this meaningless existence.
its brutal for youngcels nowadays with social media being absolutely horrible
That's why i don't use sm,it only increases your suffering.
Just like water is wet,trash dna makes it impossible to achieve anything,anything that the matrix tells us it's good that is.

There comes a time when you have to just say “okay, I did all I could. I tried as hard as I could. I did everything and took every risk and I still failed. I give up.”

You can’t keep trying forever. Some men are just destined to fail from the start. We can’t all be winners. Some of us have to be losers. We have to simply give up and that’s that. Nothing else to say.

And we shouldn’t feel bad about giving up. No one can say we didn’t try or that we are lazy people expecting the world when we don’t put in the effort. We can rest in knowing that we did everything we could and still failed. We got far. We accomplished a lot. But still failed….

and that’s the brutal reality. That’s why some men end up killing themselves. I don’t blame them.