Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The world wants me to rot in my room

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Wizard
★★★★★
42d 8h 37m
Every avenue I've tried to better myself in whether it be money social life girls has all ended in failure and debilitating humiliation I've tried so hard to better myself and give myself a better life and to no results I am stuck at ground zero I really do think that hard work and self improvement don't actually exist in reality

I forgot but someone posted before about how when a normie thinks his self improvement got him the results he was aiming was not really from his hard work but in reality that's his ego doing the thinking in reality he had good enough looks to be liked by society and woman

Every time I've pushed myself to improve and get better leads to one thing and that is ldaring in my room

I'm coming to except the fact maybe I'm just meant to be a basement dwelling neet till the day I die its brutal for youngcels nowadays with social media being absolutely horrible

Every time I've attempted to get somewhere I always just end up back in my room ldaring

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
291d 12h 57m
It's over brother. U should go into tech and a get remote job. Then only work from home, order everything online, and use food delivery. Avoid humans.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Transcended Trucel said:
It's over brother. U should go into tech and a get remote job. Then only work from home, order everything online, and use food delivery. Avoid humans.
This.
You get used to it if you have good copes

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Wizard
★★★★★
42d 8h 37m
JoeBruhcel said:
This.
You get used to it if you have good copes
I am used to it I'm just mad that I've really given it my all and have really tried to do something with myself to only get spat on by life

It's not normal this is not meant to happen

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Sadandangrycel said:
I am used to it I'm just mad that I've really given it my all and have really tried to do something with myself to only get spat on by life

It's not normal this is not meant to happen
The regret is brutal man, I want to rope every time I remember how I spent 12 fucking years going to school just to get bullied and mocked all day because my parents forced me to go I only got enough money to drop out after all the damage has been done. 12 fucking years and the end result was literally fucking nothing.
Just mental damage, nothing else.

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Wizard
★★★★★
42d 8h 37m
JoeBruhcel said:
The regret is brutal man, I want to rope every time I remember how I spent 12 fucking years going to school just to get bullied and mocked all day because my parents forced me to go I only got enough money to drop out after all the damage has been done. 12 fucking years and the end result was literally fucking nothing.
Just mental damage, nothing else.
brutal stuff same i was bullied my whole life to and plus having fake friends fucks with you as well

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Wizard
★★★★★
42d 8h 37m
what is up with these shitty new grecyels these days

Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
29d 16h 40m
Sadandangrycel said:
what is up with these shitty new grecyels these days
i have been here for a while, too bad you only like cuck jokes it seems

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Wizard
★★★★★
42d 8h 37m
Abominationcel said:
i have been here for a while, too bad you only like cuck jokes it seems
greycel moment

Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
29d 16h 40m
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Rotter
★★★★★
245d 13h 42m
I'm rotting in my room

GregMiller

GregMiller

Recruit
★★
2d 7h 15m
THE WORLD WANTS TO TORMENT ME

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Good morning Incelis-cho
★★★★★
45d 15h 24m
S

Skinlesscel

Officer
★★★
8d 13h 23m
I going Neet, will end this… “life” at the end of this month, my 24 ruined birthday, yay:feelsrope:

No point wagecucking, even pay is low and I read an article about height effect income, even relative high and low pay.
Fuck this world man and everything in it:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
20d 12h 19m
Same here. No one can fucking say that i am lazy. I have tried my level best to improve my life but i just end up getting abandoned

Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

世界を食べる人
★★★
21d 23h 45m
I've been rotting in my room the past 10 years.

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★★
30d 5h 34m
Sadandangrycel said:
Every avenue I've tried to better myself in whether it be money social life girls has all ended in failure and debilitating humiliation I've tried so hard to better myself and give myself a better life and to no results I am stuck at ground zero I really do think that hard work and self improvement don't actually exist in reality

I forgot but someone posted before about how when a normie thinks his self improvement got him the results he was aiming was not really from his hard work but in reality that's his ego doing the thinking in reality he had good enough looks to be liked by society and woman

Every time I've pushed myself to improve and get better leads to one thing and that is ldaring in my room

I'm coming to except the fact maybe I'm just meant to be a basement dwelling neet till the day I die its brutal for youngcels nowadays with social media being absolutely horrible

Every time I've attempted to get somewhere I always just end up back in my room ldaring
Awwwww poor boy:feelskek: you didn't took the HALO EFFECT pill

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
99d 19h 15m
Sadandangrycel said:

its because you are a coward that cannot handle life, your parents should have never created you :foidSoy:

mistersinister

mistersinister

5'5 ricecel truecel/"sick of studying"
★★★★★
28d 17h 51m
lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Veteran
★★★★
56d 9h 29m
There comes a point when you need to realize in what role you were put in by society. If shit doesnt work despite trying and because people make it difficult for you, it is better to just stop and LDAR.

Things are in a way to make it for you nearly impossible or extra-hard.....just because of the way you look.