Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THE WORLD NEEDS TO STOP PROMOTING TRANSGENDERS

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
ITS A FUCKING MENTAL ILLNESS people and the media are promoting this to children. THIS HAS TO STOP THIS IS VERY WRONG AND UNNATURAL IF I WOULD HAVE schizophrenia I WOULDVE BEEN FORCED TO TAKE PILLS AND CHECK IN WITH A THERAPIST. WE NEED TO SHUN TRANSGENDER FOR BEING A COMPLETE. CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

I wonder what's causing all these gender confusions among young people...

I wonder what's causing all these gender confusions among young people...
Some incels go trans cuz they still want to be loved lmao Those where fags since birth then u got girls that aren’t as popular as Stacy that’s why they go trans gender look at lesbians most of them are ugly fat fucks

Some incels go trans cuz they still want to be loved lmao Those where fags since birth then u got girls that aren’t as popular as Stacy that’s why they go trans gender look at lesbians most of them are ugly fat fucks
Based.

Wait until the homosexuals become the avant-garde equivalent to mankind.
:feelskek:

Idc. Tranny promotion doesn't affect my life in any way whatsoever.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and should not be encouraged or promoted as a good thing, especially toward kids.