Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world Isn’t made for autists

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The world Isn’t made for autists they treat autists poorly for being different from them normies don’t like people that are different from them they ostracize them and bully them over for autistcels

We are mocked and humiliated because we are different. The normies think they are superior to us. For them, we are not human.

The world isn't made for incels. :feelscry:
People who can't adapt to the world they live in either kill other people, either kill themselves. :feelscry:

For real, it's very annoying. NTs downplay the severity of how hindering autism is - they will never understand. We are our own species. I identify more with being autistic than being African.

That's why so many autists go ER

yup true the fate of an autist is to be gaslighted and told that they need to improve, learn, and adapt to fit into society because society won't change for them lololololol a quick google search on autistic suicide rates statistics makes me wanna go jump off a cliff as an autist myself. ppl who are not autistic will never know what it's like to be autistic and often times they just downplay autism by saying everyone is on the spectrum a little and then tell me it's okay because i seem functional then i go on to be slowly socially excluded because of my inability to easily recognise social cues & fit in to the culture of friend groups and even my parents don't have any clue what autism is. i can't even make any new friends irl my parents gave birth to a genetic defect, it would still be salvageable if i were female but fuck i was not born a female FUCKKKKK there is no advantage to being autistic

As an autist. It feels so much better when you just admit your retarded and will never have a normal social life and accept it