Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The world is slowly becoming the evil earth from Jimmy neutron

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
That one episode where evil Jimmy's clone clones earth and it's all evil. But tbf it's more real than a cartoon makes it out to believe. Those who've watched this episode will immediately know what I'm talking about. Good = bad, while bad = good. The law of anti positivism, in a evil dominated world.:fuk:

The world is full of degeneracy now. Being a degenerate is seen as “cool”. Stupid foids getting rights ruined the world

Your welcome goyim

:lul::lul::lul:
Tbf, it was always like this, long before we existed.
Cope. It's just more powerful now because of you guys orchestrating already said state to an extreme state. Then again it's not like you take me seriously anyway:feelshaha:

But we are virgin therefore I can't really hate you besides laugh with you.

Cope. It's just more powerful now because of you guys orchestrating already said state to an extreme state. Then again it's not like you take me seriously anyway:feelshaha:

But we are virgin therefore I can't really hate you besides laugh with you.
Yeah, although you could say this would be happening anyways. Technological advancements have made it easier than ever to cheat, have access to Chad’s harem, etc

Yeah, although you could say this would be happening anyways. Technological advancements have made it easier than ever to cheat, have access to Chad’s harem, etc
Yeah but then again. I noticed everyone almost universally is talking about how much they noticed more and more of people becoming more negative and evil and unhinged, I just thought I make a thread about it or something. Though I wish I had more to say. But it's already obvious

Yeah but then again. I noticed everyone almost universally is talking about how much they noticed more and more of people becoming more negative and evil and unhinged, I just thought I make a thread about it or something. Though I wish I had more to say. But it's already obvious
Probably a result of industrial society and urbanization imo. Morality was facilitated by reputation, but in a very large, dense, area and with cars to travel far away, there is no damage to reputation cause you can almost be anonymous.

Probably a result of industrial society and urbanization imo. Morality was facilitated by reputation, but in a very large, dense, area and with cars to travel far away, there is no damage to reputation cause you can almost be anonymous.
:smonk: pretty much.