Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The world is ruled by bloodthirsty demons

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-

Think about it. If human/animal sacrifice doesn't work then why has it been so prevalent throughout human history? Why would intelligent groups of people murder so many valuable living beings as offerings to their gods if they're getting nothing out of it??

The Aztecs, the Mayans, the Incas, the Celts, the Nordics, the Romans, the Greeks, the Phoenicians, the Israelites, the Chinese, the Egyptions, and many others, they were all just retarded and they all came to the same conclusion that sacrificing animals and humans is one of the best ways to earn the gods' favor? Or did they have actual reasons to believe it worked? :feelsmega:

Even today human sacrifice is still a big thing, not only in nigger witchcraft circles but also among the satanic elites, they love human sacrifice. Why would the smart people at the top still engage in such practices if they're supposedly retarded and useless?

Thots?

The natural world, the earth, and the cosmos as a whole are ruled over by vicious, predatory forces... :dafuckfeels:

In the whole vast dome of living nature there reigns an open violence. A kind of prescriptive fury which arms all the creatures to their common doom: as soon as you leave the inanimate kingdom you find the decree of violent death inscribed on the very frontiers of life. You feel it already in the vegetable kingdom: from the great catalpa to the humblest herb, how many plants die and how many are killed; but, from the moment you enter the animal kingdom, this law is suddenly in the most dreadful evidence. A Power, a violence, at once hidden and palpable. . . has in each species appointed a certain number of animals to devour the others. . . And who [in this general carnage] exterminates him who will exterminate all others? Himself. It is man who is charged with the slaughter of man. . . The whole earth, perpetually steeped in blood, is nothing but a vast altar upon which all that is living must be sacrificed without end, without measure, without pause, until the consummation of things, until evil is extinct, until the death of death.
-Joseph de Maistre

my username is reference to Moloque, It's over. Lucifer has forcibly collected my soul. upon entombment, my inevitable guaranteed descent, I am condemned to eternal torment in the infernal inferior concalefactorius realm.

Last edited:
The natural world, the earth, and the cosmos as a whole are ruled over by vicious, predatory forces... :dafuckfeels:

-Joseph de Maistre
Sounds about right. I just skimmread that philosopher's wiki article a bit. He was a Christian :waitwhat: you think he actually believed or was he just larping for convenience??
my username is reference to Moloque, It's over. Satan has forcibly collected my soul, upon my descent entombment I'm condemned to eternal torment in the inferior flaming realm.
Over

Fresh blood is good for the body. :)

because humans, regardless of what shithole you spawn from, are braindead. every single one.

Sounds about right. I just skimmread that philosopher's wiki article a bit. He was a Christian :waitwhat: you think he actually believed or was he just larping for convenience??
I'm not sure tbh. Christians, mainstream Christians at least, regard the natural world and the material realm not only as 'good,' but as very good. If Maistre was indeed a Christian, he may have been a heterodox one. The Cathars, for instance, were a 'heretical' Christian sect prominent in the south of France during the middle ages, who regarded the entirety of creation as basically evil.

Unironically.

I don't think so. Humans are pretty smart tbh
at the end of the day we're all animals just evolved enough to talk. But we still do the same monkey shit from 2000bc

Blood for the blood god :soy:

Jalbadoath claims dominion over us.

at the end of the day we're all animals just evolved enough to talk. But we still do the same monkey shit from 2000bc
I think the average human from 2000 bc IQmogs the average human of today tbh. Maybe you're mistaking IQ for morality or something? :waitwhat:

I think the average human from 2000 bc IQmogs the average human of today tbh. Maybe you're mistaking IQ for morality or something? :waitwhat:
eh, could be. I somewhat agree that we have gotten dimmer but still I stand by my last points. I still believe that humans are a blight on the world and a net negative for everything else including the human itself.

I'd say they were higher sentience. the ancients had insane sentience and intellect, they knew most things, but their scriptures are more cryptic and less precisely exact in what they say. to see this, let's say they could write and fit much more substantiation in a single book than the entire academic library.

eh, could be. I somewhat agree that we have gotten dimmer but still I stand by my last points. I still believe that humans are a blight on the world and a net negative for everything else including the human itself.
I'm misanthropic too but underestimating human intelligence seems a little silly. Idk why most misanthropes tend to think like that tbh maybe it's a cope mechanism to feel smarter than everyone else? :waitwhat:
I'd say they were higher sentience. the ancients had insane sentience and intellect, they knew most things, but their scriptures are more cryptic and less precisely exact in what they say. to see this, let's say they could write and fit much more substantiation in a single book than the entire academic library.
The actually needed their brains for survival and the dumb ones would often get weeded out so it makes sense

I'm misanthropic too but underestimating human intelligence seems a little silly. Idk why most misanthropes tend to think like that tbh maybe it's a cope mechanism to feel smarter than everyone else? :waitwhat:

The actually needed their brains for survival and the dumb ones would often get weeded out so it makes sense
not trying to appear superior there is no one that despises me more than myself. I just really dont think we have gotten anywhere from the days of swinging from trees, to crusading across the known world on horseback, to do it in the back of a C-17. If you think sucking blood from the neck of a toddler is some way to appease a demon is some high iq shit then do it.

not trying to appear superior there is no one that despises me more than myself. I just really dont think we have gotten anywhere from the days of swinging from trees, to crusading across the known world on horseback, to do it in the back of a C-17. If you think sucking blood from the neck of a toddler is some way to appease a demon is some high iq shit then do it.
The logistics involved in the mobilization of armies require a far greater level of intelligence than swinging from trees flinging shit at other monkes but I think I get your point. You think in the greater scheme of things all our efforts as a species were futile cuz the world is shit?

to prove human intellect is regressing;
It's observable the secular world is that of reductionism, and deconstructionism. that is regression in itself, not true intelligence. merely atomizing meaning to nonexistent magnitudes. It's the last desperate attempt of finding core meaning by unlayering either an object or subject by tricking oneself of voluntarily control by quantification or putting each by each on simplified categories. this ultimately fail, but the causation of this failure is due to decreased intelligence being unable to pick-up meaning in patterns as they aren't recognizing patterns nor instilled complementary thinking upon received sensory. that's another reason language is being butchered. true cerebral power is fitting the entire universe data into a single pencil and a book. If a prophet renasce and do this then we'd be able of testifying him as truthful.

Last edited:
The logistics involved in the mobilization of armies require a far greater level of intelligence than swinging from trees flinging shit at other monkes but I think I get your point. You think in the greater scheme of things all our efforts as a species were futile cuz the world is shit?

There have been humanities moments to shine but I dont think we were meant to end up like this. Somewhere along the lines our growth was stunted mentally. I honestly cannot pinpoint when like some might say turn of the 20th century others might say industrial revolution doomed us. I couldn't tell you when, but I can tell you now, the way we act is sickening. We build off the shoulders of giants and I dont think that makes you a veritable genius. I think we just naturally add to our collective pool of knowledge. This pool, however, is filthy and way over capacity.

to prove human intellect is regressing;
It's observable the secular world is that of reductionism, and deconstructionism. that is regression in itself, not true intelligence. merely atomizing meaning to nonexistent magnitudes. It's the last desperate attempt of finding core meaning by unlayering either an object or subject by tricking oneself of voluntarily control by quantification or putting each by each on simplified categories. this ultimately fail, but the causation of this failure is due to decreased intelligence being unable to pick-up meaning in patterns as they aren't recognizing patterns nor instilled complementary thinking upon received sensory. that's another reason language is being butchered. true cerebral power is fitting the entire universe data into a single pencil and a book. If a prophet renasce and do this then we'd be able of testifying him as truthful.
I understood your point before you added more stuff in the edit :bigbrain:
There have been humanities moments to shine but I dont think we were meant to end up like this. Somewhere along the lines our growth was stunted mentally. I honestly cannot pinpoint when like some might say turn of the 20th century others might say industrial revolution doomed us. I couldn't tell you when, but I can tell you now, the way we act is sickening. We build off the shoulders of giants and I dont think that makes you a veritable genius. I think we just naturally add to our collective pool of knowledge. This pool, however, is filthy and way over capacity.
Agriculture and its consequences were a disaster for the human race. We should have stuck to hunting and gathering tbh

I understood your point before you added more stuff in the edit :bigbrain:

Agriculture and its consequences were a disaster for the human race. We should have stuck to hunting and gathering tbh
we got too fat off the land. Too comfortable and built towns and castles. If you ask me we should have stayed in the cave to sacrifice my first born to molag bal :feelskek:

jokes aside give me my nomadic cave waifu and ill my rage will be satiated

we got too fat off the land. Too comfortable and built towns and castles. If you ask me we should have stayed in the cave to sacrifice my first born to molag bal :feelskek:

jokes aside give me my nomadic cave waifu and ill my rage will be satiated
Yes bro. We need to take advantage of the industrial momentum and keep advancing technologically to the point where we're able to build self sufficient anarcho primitivist robots that will send us back to the stone age and kill anyone that tries to build a plow :feelsthink:

Demons are parasites that influence your thoughts. Take the wormpill.

Yep it works.

Just look at the 20th century with Hitler, Stalin, Mao etc... and both WWs. All these massacres were nothing more but human sacrifices to Baal/Lucifer.

that is a legitimate concern, and the pic looks like a dog, hate dogs , foids fk them. dog backward is god.
Demons are parasites that influence your thoughts. Take the wormpill.

View attachment 502119
take the microrganismpill

Last edited: