Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The world is full of great talents that get ignored by foids

  • Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
3,999
Online
36d 5h 48m
I've always worked with mathematics and with computers, both in academic circles and outside, and one thing I've learned is that this world harbors many amazingly talented and dedicated men. Most of our technology took some unrecognised genius to engineer. Some of these people are so ridiculously smart that I feel like a dog in comparison to them. And they're hard working, too. I cannot emphasise this enough: the stereotype of the genius who figures out the world without lifting a finger is inaccurate. You need both talent *and* be willing to work you ass off day in day out. And they're rich, too, simply because this business pays a lot. Simply put, they all around have their shit together.

Yet this makes no difference for the vapid foid. Because the law of attraction makes no exception. Many of the men I've met are lifelong bachelors despite their attempts at getting a girlfriend. But it's simply not enough. Unless you happen to have 6'+ frame and a Chad face, no woman is going to look at you. Ever. Just goes to show: you can *literally* be a millionaire genius, but still be screwed because you don't have the right mandibles. It's over.
 
I

ineedassistance

Not complaining anymore, just crying
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Posts
411
Online
5d 16h 9m
I have just enough intelligence to achieve great things. But I've always admired a quick brain.
 
W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Posts
2,531
Online
91d 11h 23m
Ya it shows that hypergamy isn't actually eugenic.. if anything it is dysgenic as women prefer violent low IQ thugs.

In actual nature smart men worked together, and its not hard for men like you and your friends to organize together in vast organizers.. and simply hang to death violent thugs.

The violent thugs who are smart enough to play by the laws, they aren't that attractive to women unless they are good looking.

And then it was a given that you would suppress women and each of you would get a wife and family. In this way European society was eugenic even in the face of female choice.

And the Catholic Church was smart enough to brainwash foids since birth.
 
Last edited:
Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Autistcel, >20: no date, no kiss, no holding hands
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
4,550
Online
156d 22h 19m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
I've always worked with mathematics and with computers, both in academic circles and outside, and one thing I've learned is that this world harbors many amazingly talented and dedicated men. Most of our technology took some unrecognised genius to engineer. Some of these people are so ridiculously smart that I feel like a dog in comparison to them. And they're hard working, too. I cannot emphasise this enough: the stereotype of the genius who figures out the world without lifting a finger is inaccurate. You need both talent *and* be willing to work you ass off day in day out. And they're rich, too, simply because this business pays a lot. Simply put, they all around have their shit together.

Yet this makes no difference for the vapid foid. Because the law of attraction makes no exception. Many of the men I've met are lifelong bachelors despite their attempts at getting a girlfriend. But it's simply not enough. Unless you happen to have 6'+ frame and a Chad face, no woman is going to look at you. Ever. Just goes to show: you can *literally* be a millionaire genius, but still be screwed because you don't have the right mandibles. It's over.
Brutal. You are from Northern Europe - aren't you? There the situation is incredibly fucked up due to the good welfare state and the general policies in support of women. F to you.
 
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
1,416
Online
76d 23h 55m
WizardofSoda said:
Ya it shows that hypergamy isn't actually eugenic.. if anything it is dysgenic as women prefer violent low IQ thugs.

In actual nature smart men worked together, and its not hard for men like you and your friends to organize together in vast organizers.. and simply hang to death violent thugs.

The violent thugs who are smart enough to play by the laws, they aren't that attractive to women unless they are good looking.

And then it was a given that you would suppress women and each of you would get a wife and family. In this way European society was eugenic even in the face of female choice.

And the Catholic Church was smart enough to brainwash foids since birth.
Female mating choice is indeed dysgenic, rather than eugenic. Women envy men, but they know they can never reach men's level, so they seek to drag men down to their own level, until all of men's masculine talent and glory has disappeared.
 
BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Legend
★★★★
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Posts
3,821
Online
64d 33m
Maybe when they're 30 they'll be considered for betabuxx.

Anyway those cucks aren't that smart and kind of deserve their fate. They put up with soyciety and contribute to it 110%. Building the technology that cucks them in more ways than one.
 
Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
3,069
Online
77d 23h 54m
Ironically these are also the types of men that put us and themselves in this same predicament. They are the ones that facilitated all this increased hypergamy and unrealistic dating standards through inventions like the smartphone and dating apps.
 
RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Wizard
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Posts
4,006
Online
86d 17h 52m
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 8h 19m
Babica Yaga said:
Ironically these are also the types of men that put us and themselves in this same predicament. They are the ones that facilitated all this increased hypergamy and unrealistic dating standards through inventions like the smartphone and dating apps.
This.
Also JFL thinking that women give a flying fuck that you invented a semi conductor that reduced silicone size by 40% :lul:
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
2,387
Online
57d 16h 36m
BodyFat10orRope said:
Anyway those cucks aren't that smart and kind of deserve their fate. They put up with soyciety and contribute to it 110%. Building the technology that cucks them in more ways than one.
+100 why these "geniuses" just dont create some advanced bomb and bomb places with high concentration of thugs ( prisons, mafia gatherings )? They probably get bullied and mocked hard by these douchebags in school. Instead they create new technologies that improve life for females and their bastard children ( from violent thug ).
 
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
3,777
Online
22d 18h 41m
WizardofSoda said:
Ya it shows that hypergamy isn't actually eugenic.. if anything it is dysgenic as women prefer violent low IQ thugs.
This needs to be repeated to all the "hurr durr hypergamy be good for humanity" retards (although most of the pro-hypergamy posters here are pretty obvious anti-incel trolls).
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
3,999
Online
36d 5h 48m
Lebensmüder said:
Brutal. You are from Northern Europe - aren't you? There the situation is incredibly fucked up due to the good welfare state and the general policies in support of women. F to you.
Yes, I am. It's fairly fucked up. The obsession with equity is everywhere and because of that I'm forced to have woman coworkers.

In actuality, they don't matter very much though. They are there only by societal circumstance, and have little actual talent or interest. I rarely interact with them.

Babica Yaga said:
Ironically these are also the types of men that put us and themselves in this same predicament. They are the ones that facilitated all this increased hypergamy and unrealistic dating standards through inventions like the smartphone and dating apps.
But these form just a small group (which is mostly Jewish).


Kamikaze said:
Also JFL thinking that women give a flying fuck that you invented a semi conductor that reduced silicone size by 40% :lul:
:feelsrope:
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,802
Online
28d 9h 12m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
I've always worked with mathematics and with computers, both in academic circles and outside, and one thing I've learned is that this world harbors many amazingly talented and dedicated men. Most of our technology took some unrecognised genius to engineer. Some of these people are so ridiculously smart that I feel like a dog in comparison to them. And they're hard working, too. I cannot emphasise this enough: the stereotype of the genius who figures out the world without lifting a finger is inaccurate. You need both talent *and* be willing to work you ass off day in day out. And they're rich, too, simply because this business pays a lot. Simply put, they all around have their shit together.

Yet this makes no difference for the vapid foid. Because the law of attraction makes no exception. Many of the men I've met are lifelong bachelors despite their attempts at getting a girlfriend. But it's simply not enough. Unless you happen to have 6'+ frame and a Chad face, no woman is going to look at you. Ever. Just goes to show: you can *literally* be a millionaire genius, but still be screwed because you don't have the right mandibles. It's over.
I would be fucking sports player or I could’ve been so much in a better position
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top