Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The world is becoming an increasingly grim and joyless dystopia

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Whenever I go out, I can’t help but feel the heavy, almost crushing weight of despondency in the air. It feels like the entire world is moving towards an increasingly grim and joyless dystopian future of atomized units with no meaningful relationships, no meaningful social connections or interactions, where fear rules and no one trusts anyone or anything. Our lives have become unspeakably empty and purposeless, as reflected by the record high drug deaths every year. The pandemic really only accelerated this movement into an increasingly grim and joyless future. The world will only become more grim, more joyless, more nihilistic, more distrustful, more masturbatory, more virtual reality escapist, more divided, more isolated, more atomized, more inauthentic, more unaffordable, more controlled, regulated and hypermanaged, and more censurious- until everything finally collapses. Despite the jubilations of the “utopian-progressives” ie Steven Pinker and his ilk, it seems that people today are as depressed, anxious, and fearful as they’ve ever been.

@MarquisDeSade

Whenever I go out, I can’t help but feel the heavy, almost crushing weight of despondency in the air. It feels like the entire world is moving towards an increasingly grim and joyless dystopian future of atomized units with no meaningful relationships, no meaningful social connections or interactions, where fear rules and no one trusts anyone or anything. Our lives have become unspeakably empty and purposeless, as reflected by the record high drug deaths every year. The pandemic really only accelerated this movement into an increasingly grim and joyless future. The world will only become more grim, more joyless, more nihilistic, more distrustful, more masturbatory, more virtual reality escapist, more divided, more isolated, more atomized, more inauthentic, more unaffordable, more controlled, regulated and hypermanaged, and more censurious- until everything finally collapses. Despite the jubilations of the “utopian-progressives” ie Steven Pinker and his ilk, it seems that people today are as depressed, anxious, and fearful as they’ve ever been.

@MarquisDeSade
100% this.

the pendulum will swing back to existentialism - this if you're optimistic.

End Times are near so yeah. Degenerate normtards and whores will suffer soon

Dont worry Islam is growing. Right wing extremism is growing.
There is still hope.

feminism, and, gynocentrism is auto-defeating. anything whose fundamental base of deifying is self-crucifixion has an essence of victimization, that is feeble, and, unsustainable - unintentionally leads to shortcuts for holographically ,victimized' minorities to exploit.

joy is surely limited and restricted to those who are subhumans.

Kind of interesting link. I just finished reading "Sapiens" by Yuval Harari a few weeks ago. One of his big thesis points is that for most of recorded human history, people generally didn't think that the world could get better. Most people throughout history were always trying to look back at a past golden age as "the good times" and thought their role was just to try to not make things worse, since real progress was impossible. Harari also say that it isn't clear if the last couple hundred years, where people actually had hope for the future, is permanent, or just a blip in history.

IDK what but times sure are a changin

@MarquisDeSade
I agree with your overall assessment of things as I always enjoy most of your posts.

Such is our current realm, a soul sucking despair driven dystopia where the strong devour the weak and where anything good in this world is completely destroyed. We live in a completely inverted close to becoming an outright totalitarian society system. There's only one way all of this is going to end and that is collapse or violence. Until a violent collapse of society arrives which in my mind is inevitable we have our current despairing cultural or existential wasteland to live in with all its minor trivial copes. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
I agree with your overall assessment of things as I always enjoy most of your posts.

Such is our current realm, a soul sucking despair driven dystopia where the strong devour the weak and where anything good in this world is completely destroyed. We live in a completely inverted close to becoming an outright totalitarian society system. There's only one way all of this is going to end and that is collapse or violence. Until a violent collapse of society arrives which in my mind is inevitable we have our current despairing cultural or existential wasteland to live in with all its minor trivial copes. :feelsclown:
Tbh, I'm terrified at what a legitimate 'collapse' will bring. The world has already gone stark-raving mad, and things aren't even 'bad' yet. How much worse will an economic/system collapse make it? :worryfeels:

I agree with the exception that you only feel this way because you're middle class or lower

Its no surprise that the people at the top are living the high life and obtaining every material good they desire. It's also no surprise that the gap between the people st the top, Middle, and bottom is only widening.

I take solace in my hope that those who cheated their way to the top off the backs of others will be punished. But let's be honest, they most likely won't be

Tbh, I'm terrified at what a legitimate 'collapse' will bring. The world has already gone stark-raving mad, and things aren't even 'bad' yet. How much worse will an economic/system collapse make it? :worryfeels:
Imagine upon the event horizon where all segments of society collapses overnight due to various factors of unsustainabilty whether it's social, psychological, economic, political, sexual, supply chains, population demographics, and of course infrastructure, then upon that event horizon all the forms of human malice becomes unleashed no longer regulated, limited, or even repressed by the state because the state itself has collapsed into nothing. It will be a time that civilization itself breaks down and is no longer able to function or even give the illusion that it can function. It's all the accumulation or even conglomeration of human unsustainability compounded overtime within simultaneous fashion to which that was previously ignored and swept under the rug cannot be ignored any longer as finally everything catches up with itself in a perfect storm of total human self destruction, for me this is the future. The grand finale of disequilibrium simply takes over everything and no-one can stop it. Modernity requires a lot of expendable human energy in its input or application, but once you force diminishing returns on the majority of the population to which tremendous costs or stresses outnumbers all forms of social rewards eventually such a system will break down just like all others previously have in past human history, our technologically advanced society is no different by comparison, in fact, once things really start breaking down to which the wheels of the bus come off our technologically advanced society will only ensure things will collapse violently even more faster due to technological efficiency, the collapse itself will be equally efficient perhaps even more prolific as an event compared to all various past historical examples. In the next two days I'm going to write a thread called, "Dark Future Prophecies." I'll make sure to tag you first fren. :feelsjuice: [I'll be unemployed soon where I'll have plenty of time to write for a change.]

I agree with the exception that you only feel this way because you're middle class or lower

Its no surprise that the people at the top are living the high life and obtaining every material good they desire. It's also no surprise that the gap between the people st the top, Middle, and bottom is only widening.

I take solace in my hope that those who cheated their way to the top off the backs of others will be punished. But let's be honest, they most likely won't be
In every collapsed society the malignant corrupted are the first dragged to the gallows. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Imagine upon the event horizon where all segments of society collapses overnight due to various factors of unsustainabilty whether it's social, psychological, economic, political, sexual, supply chains, population demographics, and of course infrastructure, then upon that event horizon all the forms of human malice becomes unleashed no longer regulated, limited, or even repressed by the state because the state itself has collapsed into nothing. It will be a time that civilization itself breaks down and is no longer able to function or even give the illusion that it can function. It's all the accumulation or even conglomeration of human unsustainability compounded overtime within simultaneous fashion to which that was previously ignored and swept under the rug cannot be ignored any longer as finally everything catches up with itself in a perfect storm of total human self destruction, for me this is the future. The grand finale of disequilibrium simply takes over everything and no-one can stop it. Modernity requires a lot of expendable human energy in its input or application, but once you force diminishing returns on the majority of the population to which tremendous costs or stresses outnumbers all forms of social rewards eventually such a system will break down just like all others previously have in past human history, our technologically advanced society is no different by comparison, in fact, once things really start breaking down to which the wheels of the bus come off our technologically advanced society will only ensure things will collapse violently even more faster due to technological efficiency, the collapse itself will be equally efficient perhaps even more prolific as an event compared to all various past historical examples. In the next two days I'm going to write a thread called, "Dark Future Prophecies." I'll make sure to tag you first fren. :feelsjuice: [I'll be unemployed soon where I'll have plenty of time to write for a change.]

View attachment 520311

In every collapsed society the malignant corrupted are the first dragged to the gallows. :feelsjuice:
Tag me too bro!

Unfortunately, as a disabled old cripple, such a collapse will make my already shitty life, shittier. But at least I will not be surprised by it.

Dont worry Islam is growing. Right wing extremism is growing.
There is still hope.
I think Islam will start growing a lot more and replace Christianity in Europe In this century

Tag me too bro!

Unfortunately, as a disabled old cripple, such a collapse will make my already shitty life, shittier. But at least I will not be surprised by it.
Face

I think Islam will start growing a lot more and replace Christianity in Europe In this century
@Fat Link @Praise the Sun

A ludicrous fantasy shared by outsiders: most young Muslim men in my generation, < 25 years of age, don't pray and have almost any relation to the faith in the west.

Just look at the forum to see how most Muslims raised in the west, even much older than I am, have left the religion or have completely lost their faith in it. @BiryaniCel @gymletethnicel @ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @Black Soul @Diocel @AwakenedArisen

Islam will likely decline in influence or become very liberal into an unrecognizable state like every other religion currently.
56438566 7
Iran's secular shift: new survey reveals huge changes in religious beliefs

Even Iran, a nation that can't be compared to "secular" states like Bangladesh and Turkey has become more irreligious.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPzmCK5YRtc

The fact that Islam is losing its power on the youth is even well-known and acknowledged by the Imams.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APVCAxF4C8Q

Last edited:
@Fat Link @Praise the Sun

A ludicrous fantasy shared by outsiders: most young Muslim men in my generation, < 25 years of age, don't pray and have almost any relation to the faith in the west.

Just look at the forum to see how most Muslims raised in the west, even much older than I am, have left the religion or have completely lost their faith in it. @BiryaniCel @gymletethnicel @ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @Black Soul @Diocel @AwakenedArisen

Islam will likely decline in influence or become very liberal into an unrecognizable state like every other religion currently.
View attachment 520665
Iran's secular shift: new survey reveals huge changes in religious beliefs

Even Iran, a nation that can't be compared to "secular" states like Bangladesh and Turkey has become more irreligious.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPzmCK5YRtc

The fact that Islam is losing its power on the youth is even well-known and acknowledged by the Imams.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APVCAxF4C8Q

Iran, Turkey and other well off muslim countries will probably soon start LGBTQ-bs and allow women to work.
They cant start taking in refugees because they are already countries full of them :feelskek:
Globohomo gets every country sooner or later:feelsrope:

As saint ted said "The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race."
All what you described is just the downside of living in an advanced modern society, and the downsides surely outweigh the benefits.
We should go back to monke

Last edited:
Iran, Turkey and other well off muslim countries will probably soon start LGBTQ-bs and allow women to work.
They cant start taking in refugees because they are already countries full of them :feelskek:
Globohomo gets every country sooner or later:feelsrope:
Global-homo its very essence is nihilism and those in power make nihilism seductive for entire populations. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Global-homo its very essence is nihilism and those in power make nihilism seductive for entire populations. :feelsjuice:
Nations that lose their religion and language and national pride slowly crumble.
Hopefully some Islamistic groups fight back

8 billion people in the world, and yet the average person is more isolated than ever. All the "connectivity" with the internet, social media, etc, effectively means nothing.

It seems that with every year that goes by, the level of societal paranoia, distrust, and hysteria intensifies, whilst the level of societal cohesion and solidarity continues to plummet. Money is the one and only thing left holding us together...

There has not been a Great War for several decades, yet the psychological profile of the masses is that of one who have just emerged from a Great War- trauma, stress, anxiety, depression, despair, feelings of great loss, etc. At least in the aftermath of the two Great Wars, there was a sense that it could all be rebuilt. What can be rebuilt in the present day techno-industrial dystopia? There has been no Great War, but the devastation is very much akin to a wartorn landscape.

"Progress" is a lie, a myth. We live in times of unprecedented material abundance, with technology that may as well be magic. What has been the result of all this "progress?" Man is less content than ever. Social relations are more thin and threadbare than ever. Not only is the massive amount of technology not preventing the descent into a grim and joyless dystopia, it's accelerating it. One thing I've noticed in the youngest generation is that they don't even have friends anymore. Not close friends.

Everything is broken. How much longer can we pretend everything is fine?

8 billion people in the world, and yet the average person is more isolated than ever. All the "connectivity" with the internet, social media, etc, effectively means nothing.

It seems that with every year that goes by, the level of societal paranoia, distrust, and hysteria intensifies, whilst the level of societal cohesion and solidarity continues to plummet. Money is the one and only thing left holding us together...

There has not been a Great War for several decades, yet the psychological profile of the masses is that of one who have just emerged from a Great War- trauma, stress, anxiety, depression, despair, feelings of great loss, etc. At least in the aftermath of the two Great Wars, there was a sense that it could all be rebuilt. What can be rebuilt in the present day techno-industrial dystopia? There has been no Great War, but the devastation is very much akin to a wartorn landscape.

"Progress" is a lie, a myth. We live in times of unprecedented material abundance, with technology that may as well be magic. What has been the result of all this "progress?" Man is less content than ever. Social relations are more thin and threadbare than ever. Not only is the massive amount of technology not preventing the descent into a grim and joyless dystopia, it's accelerating it. One thing I've noticed in the youngest generation is that they don't even have friends anymore. Not close friends.

When you hear the word progress as a conceptualization you're listening to a false narrative being sold to the general public by those in positions of power or privilege, progress does exist just not for the majority of human beings as all the perks of society are enjoyed by people at the top of the social ladder primarily where everybody else is merely consolidated as disposable used assets. In short, it's all purely a mind fuck or deception sold to the majority population at large. Progress is not for people like you or me, it's for them only, the rest of us are merely captivated hostages at their mercy going along for the ride. :feelsjuice:

Technology has become so entirely sophisticated that it is now used to hide or conceal inequities and general social inequality, the public bread lines are now all gone for the poor hungry masses since now there is a government allotted debit card that gives you monthly payments. The poor hungry masses are still everywhere but now less visible. They've utilized technology in a multitude of applications to create a more sanitized world shaped in their own twisted dark visions, but also one they try to align to their own malignant high ideals. It's like that saying, out of sight, out of mind because at the end of the day a majority of human existence is purely controlled by mental perception. In the post-truth era it doesn't even matter if the perception is a false one presented, so long as a majority of people believe in it willingly it defacto becomes truth in an era where truth itself has no meaning anymore as it has been entirely stripped bare to which ignorance is celebrated.

:feelsjuice:

Until the organized system or paradigm comes to a screeching halt, which we're edging closer and closer to with each passing year.
:feelsclown:

Last edited:
I’ve noticed this too. Everything just seems bleak it’s like North Korea came to the US since corona

I’ve noticed this too. Everything just seems bleak it’s like North Korea came to the US since corona

s/North Korea/China

When you hear the word progress as a conceptualization you're listening to a false narrative being sold to the general public by those in positions of power or privilege, progress does exist just not for the majority of human beings as all the perks of society are enjoyed by people at the top of the social ladder primarily where everybody else is merely consolidated as disposable used assets. In short, it's all purely a mind fuck or deception sold to the majority population at large. Progress is not for people like you or me, it's for them only, the rest of us are merely captivated hostages at their mercy going along for the ride. :feelsjuice:

Technology has become so entirely sophisticated that it is now used to hide or conceal inequities and general social inequality, the public bread lines are now all gone for the poor hungry masses since now there is a government allotted debit card that gives you monthly payments. The poor hungry masses are still everywhere but now less visible. They've utilized technology in a multitude of applications to create a more sanitized world shaped in their own twisted dark visions, but also one they try to align to their own malignant high ideals. It's like that saying, out of sight, out of mind because at the end of the day a majority of human existence is purely controlled by mental perception. In the post-truth era it doesn't even matter if the perception is a false one presented, so long as a majority of people believe in it willingly it defacto becomes truth in an era where truth itself has no meaning anymore as it has been entirely stripped bare to which ignorance is celebrated.

:feelsjuice:

Until the organized system or paradigm comes to a screeching halt, which we're edging closer and closer to with each passing year.
:feelsclown:

Prominent people can now give edicts, without any action of the words being yet signed into law, and a majority will treat it as law. No organization of humans was ever meant to grow 8 billion large. It just drives us insane. I once read a figure that the mind can only associate with 150-200 other people, roughly the size of a tribe or small village. Television and radio gave top down authoritarians a means of directing millions, and the information age has only accelerated this trend as we can see.

I just hope to be able to establish myself quietly away from the system and be as self reliant as possible. When you architect key aspects of your life to rely on other people, and namely the systems they build and maintain, it only leads to getting manipulated or deceived.

s/North Korea/China

Prominent people can now give edicts, without any action of the words being yet signed into law, and a majority will treat it as law. No organization of humans was ever meant to grow 8 billion large. It just drives us insane. I once read a figure that the mind can only associate with 150-200 other people, roughly the size of a tribe or small village. Television and radio gave top down authoritarians a means of directing millions, and the information age has only accelerated this trend as we can see.

I just hope to be able to establish myself quietly away from the system and be as self reliant as possible. When you architect key aspects of your life to rely on other people, and namely the systems they build and maintain, it only leads to getting manipulated or deceived.
A large majority of this system we have anymore is to convince the majority of slaves that they're not slaves where instead they should just be happy slaving away. Free will is an illusion. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

Last edited:

@MarquisDeSade
Yep nice post, imo people were never this low in the quality in anytime

This is something I've not understood.

Say the UK becomes an Islamic state. Will Muslims expect the DWP to continue to hand out benefits, the NHS to provide healthcare? Law and order to exist, commercial law to operate? Children to be educated, elderly people to have social care and pensions? Roads to be repaired?

Will they still be a separation between courts, police, prison? Will tolerance of other religions be allowed?

Once the White Christians are converted or beheaded do they still expect Western civilization to continue as before which is the reason they emigrated to Europe in the first place.

Or are they happy for it to revert to the tenth world country from which they fled from?

Last edited:
DESTROY THE WORLD FOR INCELDIA

Drinking is the best cope
minus iq
ofc it isn't.
i speak from experience.
A large majority of this system we have anymore is to convince the majority of slaves that they're not slaves where instead they should just be happy slaving away. Free will is an illusion. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:
Basically this.
We have 2% superrich and 98% slaves.

Last edited:

View attachment 520311

Sounds really interesting, and I enjoy your writing style, please tag me to brocel

Sounds really interesting, and I enjoy your writing style, please tag me to brocel
Thank you, I like sharing my knowledge with others as much as possible especially since my own philosophy or thoughts on existence are dark or dreary where for the most part I'm not allowed to express and share them anywhere else other than the internet, where even now in the age of censorship, even fewer places on the internet still. :feelsokman:

That one particular thread I had as an idea plus many others I should have enough time to myself this and next weekend to write, time is always an issue for me unfortunately with my constantly preoccupied schedule. If there is anything I so very much like doing is sharing with others what I've learned over the years, but also, show others the more sophisticated ways of combating against today's malignant political correctness or outright deception pulled over our eyes which unfortunately is very common these days in our current dishonest world. :feelsjuice:

I always thought about how our society is getting closer and closer to a RL dystopia by the day
No one really cares about each other anymore, social relationships are monotone and forced. Everyone has essentially turned into a NPC (even when they steal our copes and lingo, all normies act the exact same), and most have their fate decided by genetics.
Women only go for the genetically superior gigachads in their youth, and very few if any people get to enjoy life to the fullest, just ask a random person on the street if they've been happy with their lives and most will either say "no" or "sometimes". Except maybe statusmaxxed chads and stacies which likely are less than 0.1% of the total population.

View attachment 520311

Tag me when you write it

I agree. Race war is inevitable in the United States.

World War or similar event must be coming any minute now.

I wanna madmaxmaxx so bad