Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "The world is bad, God doesn't exist"

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
The "le the world is very bad cruel God don't exist", is a shit argument for if whether God exists or not. How can you know that God just doesn't care? Or that he has different standards of good and evil other than "le being chad is good, le not being chad is evil"? Besides, it's stupid and self centered saying "i'm suffering therefore God is not real". Would you say the same thing if you were a privileged Chad? Probably not, you just still think you're more important than everyone else somehow and should be given special treatment for existing

Point is, if you don't want to believe in God, don't, but you should base your arguments on something more logical than your limited perspective on what's good or bad since it's arrogant as fuck to know what's objectively good or bad with your extremely limited lifespan, intelligence, knowledge, wisdom and how you don't even know shit about how this world works or why anything even exists in the first place

The "le the world is very bad cruel God don't exist", is a shit argument for if whether God exists or not. How can you know that God just doesn't care? Or that he has different standards of good and evil other than "le being chad is good, le not being chad is evil"? Besides, it's stupid and self centered saying "i'm suffering therefore God is not real". Would you say the same thing if you were a privileged Chad? Probably not, you just still think you're more important than everyone else somehow and should be given special treatment for existing

Point is, if you don't want to believe in God, don't, but you should base your arguments on something more logical than your limited perspective on what's good or bad since it's arrogant as fuck to know what's objectively good or bad with your extremely limited lifespan, intelligence, knowledge, wisdom and how you don't even know shit about how this world works or why anything even exists in the first place
If God is real, then why do some people live with extreme privilege and never have to worry about anything while others spend their entire lives suffering in agony? And your second point about us not knowing anything, science is enlightening the world more every day. God was invented in a time when nothing was understood as a means of coping.

It brings people comfort shitting on other peoples copes

Why do you think you get the typical retarded posts like

"If you gymcel you're coping LOL"

"If you're in college you're coping LOL"

"IF YOU DO ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE YOURE COPING LOOOL"

These people want you to be miserable like them and enjoy nothing, so they shit on you in hopes that you'll give up your cope and join them.

Life's too short to give a shit about all that. As long as its no destructive do whatever you want and let them keep their beliefs.

I'd much rather believe in a God after death than not believe in one and be damned if one does exist.

20200225 050320

wouldn't the existence of bad or evil prove god's existence anyway because if you already create a dipole of good-bad and you claim confidently that evil exists, then so would have to do the good because without one of those categories the other can not exist. and good does not exist in a world without god. it's really that simple.

either you take the position that neither good nor evil exist and thus affirm that morality and laws are cope. or you believe in god whether you have the intellectual capacity to realise that you do or not.

How can you know that God just doesn't care?

Because that's not how God is described by believers.

One could say that there's still room for an other kind of God, one that would be more compatible with whatever objections atheists can make, but that would be moving the goalpost.

When atheists say "God doesn't exist" they refer to whatever believers describe as God. It's not atheists' burden to come up with an appropriate definition of a concept they don't even believe in.

Last edited:

These people want you to be miserable like them and enjoy nothing, so they shit on you in hopes that you'll give up your cope and join them.

Life's too short to give a shit about all that. As long as its no destructive do whatever you want and let them keep their beliefs.

I'd much rather believe in a God after death than not believe in one and be damned if one does exist.

View attachment 405971
very high IQ and based gorilla, i wish humans were like you
Because that's not how God is described by believers.

One could say that there's still room for an other kind of God, one that would be more compatible with whatever objections atheists can make, but that would be moving the goalpost.

When atheists say "God doesn't exist" they refer to whatever believers describe as God. It's not atheists' burden to come up with an appropriate definition of a concept they don't even believe in.
why do you care about the believers though, try to come to your own conclusions and find what's the truth yourself

If God is real, then why do some people live with extreme privilege and never have to worry about anything while others spend their entire lives suffering in agony? And your second point about us not knowing anything, science is enlightening the world more every day. God was invented in a time when nothing was understood as a means of coping.
maybe his idea of fairness is different than yours, or maybe this life and world don't matter to him, only he would know tbh

It should be obvious that the situation isn't a simple one. If history's greatest big IQ minds have grappled with this and come up with different answers, you should realize the whole ordeal is more nuanced than a simple cope.

It should be obvious that the situation isn't a simple one. If history's greatest big IQ minds have grappled with this and come up with different answers, you should realize the whole ordeal is more nuanced than a simple cope.
exactly lol. i'm shocked at the arrogance of some teenage incels who think they can simply "solve" some ideas as complex as God's existence

exactly lol. i'm shocked at the arrogance of some teenage incels who think they can simply "solve" some ideas as complex as God's existence
FOR REAL. Imagine thinking you've got it all figured out because you read an edgy post or something strikes you as unfair. Kant, Newton, Pascal, and all those other guys were just normaltards.If they just watched YouTube skeptic channels they would have known God is fake duh

I agree OP.

Just cage at athiests who say "God isn't real" then go on to define what is morally good or bad lmfao.

Keep coping athiests.

I agree OP.

Just cage at athiests who say "God isn't real" then go on to define what is morally good or bad lmfao.

Keep coping athiests.
B-but muh Richard Dawkins!!!! My Bill Nye the Science guy!!!! Not my science-wience!!! Not muh Darwino-fabino!!!!!! I heard a story about a pedophile priest so organized religion must be fake!!!! IT HAS TO BE

This is called the Problem of Evil and it has an extremely long history in philosophy. By this point, it has for the most part failed as an argument against the existence of God because it involves numerous implicit assumptions that can't be proven. It sounds good on the surface, but in reality it actually takes advantage of peoples emotional responses to stressful truths about the world.

Once you analyze this argument without allowing your emotions to impair you, you can start to see fundamental flaws, which is why even many prominent atheist philosophers have abandoned it as an argument. I would recommend doing some reading on the subject for a more appropriate understanding, many Abrahamic theologians have written responses to this argument.

This is called the Problem of Evil and it has an extremely long history in philosophy. By this point, it has for the most part failed as an argument against the existence of God because it involves numerous implicit assumptions that can't be proven. It sounds good on the surface, but in reality it actually takes advantage of peoples emotional responses to stressful truths about the world.

Once you analyze this argument without allowing your emotions to impair you, you can start to see fundamental flaws, which is why even many prominent atheist philosophers have abandoned it as an argument. I would recommend doing some reading on the subject for a more appropriate understanding, many Abrahamic theologians have written responses to this argument.
based, high IQ and reiner-pilled

i really le idc to know anything about le god who created such fucked world. fuck le him this failure who cant help le me. so op just stop le cope

i really le idc to know anything about le god who created such fucked world. fuck le him this failure who cant help le me. so op just stop le cope
i really hate this le reply for leaving your shitty le opinion on my le thread

If evil exists, wouldn't that prove that objective morality exists?

If evil exists, wouldn't that prove that objective morality exists?
true. to believe in objective good and evil, you have to believe in God since without him there's no way to truly say something is good or evil.

Dn rd
If god is real he's a fag

If you're an athiest then you either don't believe in morality or you believe in self-righteousness, in which case what you view as a fucked world someone else views as a good world.

You can't say either or as an athiest, as morality does not exist in your perception.

that's not why I don't believe in god, the whole thing just seems too stupid to me

and if god is real he's a big piece of shit I don't want to have nothing to do with him anyways

that's not why I don't believe in god, the whole thing just seems too stupid to me

and if god is real he's a big piece of shit I don't want to have nothing to do with him anyways
If everyone followed the Gospel of Christ the world would be a better place. Since man believes in self-righteousness the world continues to sin, but since sins do not exist to athiests they do not see themselves as sinners as they believe in self-righteousness.

If everyone followed the Gospel of Christ the world would be a better place. Since man believes in self-righteousness the world continues to sin, but since sins do not exist to athiests they do not see themselves as sinners as they believe in self-righteousness.
I see the point of religion, I just don't see much sense in it.

Why is sin even a thing? God create humans as sinful creatures and then blame and punishes them for sinning. Is god retarded or something?

I see the point of religion, I just don't see much sense in it.

Why is sin even a thing? God create humans as sinful creatures and then blame and punishes them for sinning. Is god retarded or something?
To show that love exists. In a world without sin, sins destructiveness could only be known theoretically.

You cannot say the world is "evil" while saying God doesn't exist and then say morals are man made concepts or an evolutionary strategy. One cannot exist without the other.

Repent, brother.

To show that love exists. In a world without sin, sins destructiveness could only be known theoretically.

You cannot say the world is "evil" while saying God doesn't exist and then say morals are man made concepts or an evolutionary strategy. One cannot exist without the other.

Repent, brother.
Amen, frater.

Repent, brother.
you don't need to do all that shit when you're a almighty being. That's just unnecessary suffering.

And why can't I say so? Where's the contradiction? In both cases, if a man made concept or a biological response, I'm still subject to those concepts as I am, you know, a human being. It doesn't mean they're real things per se, that's just how my animal mind perceive the world.

Assuming that God exists: If God created an environment without pressure for egoistic and aggressive behaviors among animals, including humans, the world would be a better place. But he didn't, so he can blame only himself.

Regarding self-righteousness: it's hypocrisy from you that you say about it when you demand to believe in your 100% infallible sacred book without any evidences (asking for evidences is even despised by Jesus, this should make you questioning) and when something turns wrong, then "you can't take this literal (but you can take that literal, don't ask why, be an obedient mindless sheep, because elite wants your shekels God loves it)"/"these were different times" and you have to listen to your leaders. We, atheists, don't have infallible books, and our "scientism" relies on constant testing and is open for new conclusions if you can prove your point. There is always a conservative opposition, otherwise we would accept any unproven shit, but the truth finally comes out.
So you are against the "elite" taking money from commoners? Why is this a bad thing to someone who doesn't believe in morals? And Jesus also believes in truth and ideals, the problem is man doesn't. Man is corrupt as you've stated earlier, but in a world without morality or God, this is not a "bad" thing to you. Because you will say "yes it is" but to those people taking the money it is not a bad thing. Self-righteousness causes more suffering than anything else.
you don't need to do all that shit when you're a almighty being. That's just unnecessary suffering.

And why can't I say so? Where's the contradiction? In both cases, if a man made concept or a biological response, I'm still subject to those concepts as I am, you know, a human being. It doesn't mean they're real things per se, that's just how my animal mind perceive the world.
You have free will to believe what you want friend.

But I must ask you, in a Godless world, who defines what is "good" or "evil"?

Last edited:
god is cope. no god for your face

View attachment 405971

The "le the world is very bad cruel God don't exist", is a shit argument for if whether God exists or not. How can you know that God just doesn't care?
fuck him then?
Or that he has different standards of good and evil other than "le being chad is good, le not being chad is evil"? Besides, it's stupid and self centered saying "i'm suffering therefore God is not real". Would you say the same thing if you were a privileged Chad?
if frogs had wings, I don't care IF I were or not. I'm not a privileged chad so I don't care.

Satan is the god of earth

Yes, why this God's world is so ugly and unfair? 'Maybe after death' is just a speculation. But bro, 'it's what's inside that counts', 'just be kind', 'a clear conscience', 'God loves you', 'everyone is equal' etc etc. Now, this is reality -

D7aac06fdb803e3b328e16e55bed1078  ugly guys ugly men
Ee15ca189d4b21708f739ffc274661f5  iranian beauty arabic beauty

I would kindly ask you to express your opinion on this argument of mine about the interrelationship of good, evil, and the world. The argument is that the world "true nature" is evil. In our MATERIAL(1) world Evil is not a problem but the reason for the world to exist. Thus is because the God that rules the world is an evil demi-god that created this material-femenine world to rape all of its inhabitants. All of us: incels, chads, and normies are trapped in a prison planet which I prefer to call Soul Farm.

The product (output) of this farm is energy that is feeding the demi-god. The energy is extracted from human souls by making them suffer. Humans are the raw material.

There are numerous ways to cause the soul to suffer. The peculiar way that is used today is energy extraction by soul suffering in which the body remains in tact. In order to understand this novel method we shall refer to older methods. In the past the evil-matrix relied extensively on methods that harm the body like wars, epidemics (real not like Covid19), hunger and physical torture. The problem is that the body is being woren out quickly and died causing the soul to leave the body and potentially escape the material world.

On us, the incel man, they use quite a novel method because the body of the incel is not feeling pain, yet the soul is in agony. A phisical contact is not necessary to extract pain. The ugly body is inducing suffering directly into the soul like an electromagnetic inductor that creates voltage and current. For the demi-god its a great system because unlike war and pandemics they body (the soul's container) remains intact ready for more torture.

On a day to day basis this is done in the following (simplified) manner. The incel is being humiliated by a chad becaus they are not regarded as equality human.

This dynamic, or more precisely dialectic, is a special case of the Hegelian Master-Slave Dialectic. Please read about it. The world makes no sense with out Hegel!

Regarding "if you were a privileged chad". Even if I were a privileged chad it wouldn't change the world reality that I described. The master-slave (or chad-incel) dynamic is in tact, I simply switch sides. Chad is trapped here just like me. His energy is also being extracted but by other means while at the same time he is a mean to extract it from me. Contrary to want many incels think chad not in heaven. He is undoubtedly has a bettering than an incela but he is better of exclusively because of incels, namely because of asymmetrical world.

We can discuss it in PM or chat if u wish.

I expressed my argument in an old, psychedelic, and tbh quite popular thread here:

https://incels.is/threads/a-basis-for-a-new-blackpilled-gnostic-belief-system-for-incels.184139/

Please leave a comment!

(1) Material = the mother world or the world of the feminine.

By reading and learning you can gather knowledge from other peoples' expiraice. A good researcher can neutralizer his own biases and personal experiences. Anyways you have the ability to "get beyond" your existence and experience. Use it!

I would kindly ask you to express your opinion on this argument of mine about the interrelationship of good, evil, and the world. The argument is that the world "true nature" is evil. In our MATERIAL(1) world Evil is not a problem but the reason for the world to exist. Thus is because the God that rules the world is an evil demi-god that created this material-femenine world to rape all of its inhabitants. All of us: incels, chads, and normies are trapped in a prison planet which I prefer to call Soul Farm.

The product (output) of this farm is energy that is feeding the demi-god. The energy is extracted from human souls by making them suffer. Humans are the raw material.

There are numerous ways to cause the soul to suffer. The peculiar way that is used today is energy extraction by soul suffering in which the body remains in tact. In order to understand this novel method we shall refer to older methods. In the past the evil-matrix relied extensively on methods that harm the body like wars, epidemics (real not like Covid19), hunger and physical torture. The problem is that the body is being woren out quickly and died causing the soul to leave the body and potentially escape the material world.

On us, the incel man, they use quite a novel method because the body of the incel is not feeling pain, yet the soul is in agony. A phisical contact is not necessary to extract pain. The ugly body is inducing suffering directly into the soul like an electromagnetic inductor that creates voltage and current. For the demi-god its a great system because unlike war and pandemics they body (the soul's container) remains intact ready for more torture.

On a day to day basis this is done in the following (simplified) manner. The incel is being humiliated by a chad becaus they are not regarded as equality human.

This dynamic, or more precisely dialectic, is a special case of the Hegelian Master-Slave Dialectic. Please read about it. The world makes no sense with out Hegel!

Regarding "if you were a privileged chad". Even if I were a privileged chad it wouldn't change the world reality that I described. The master-slave (or chad-incel) dynamic is in tact, I simply switch sides. Chad is trapped here just like me. His energy is also being extracted but by other means while at the same time he is a mean to extract it from me. Contrary to want many incels think chad not in heaven. He is undoubtedly has a bettering than an incela but he is better of exclusively because of incels, namely because of asymmetrical world.

We can discuss it in PM or chat if u wish.

I expressed my argument in an old, psychedelic, and tbh quite popular thread here:

https://incels.is/threads/a-basis-for-a-new-blackpilled-gnostic-belief-system-for-incels.184139/

Please leave a comment!

(1) Material = the mother world or the world of the feminine.

By reading and learning you can gather knowledge from other peoples' expiraice. A good researcher can neutralizer his own biases and personal experiences. Anyways you have the ability to "get beyond" your existence and experience. Use it!
JFL @ you if you think chads, beckies or normies 'suffering'

He would have been able to flick Hitler's head off if he existed and felt like doing it.

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”​

You can see the point there.

I believe that there's some omnipotent and omniscience being out there. But it is definitely not the ones that humans made up like Jesus, Buddha, Allah or whatever.

The problem with these big questions is that most people don't put in the work. They don't study the efforts of others who've dedicated lots of thought into them. They don't even think about the questions for more than a surface level understanding. Why should they? Any answer won't help them put food on their table, or pay their bills, or help them get laid.

And sadly, most people just aren't smart enough (or don't possess the aptitude) to try and tackle these questions seriously, so they go by what they feel is right or go by the thing some other smart person said and sounds right to them. They then call it a day and live the rest of their lives based mostly off of that simple belief.

The End

wouldn't the existence of bad or evil prove god's existence anyway because if you already create a dipole of good-bad and you claim confidently that evil exists, then so would have to do the good because without one of those categories the other can not exist. and good does not exist in a world without god. it's really that simple.

either you take the position that neither good nor evil exist and thus affirm that morality and laws are cope. or you believe in god whether you have the intellectual capacity to realise that you do or not.
Good and evil don’t exist. There is no objective right or wrong.

cant disprove it so who gives a fuck

I believe that there's some omnipotent and omniscience being out there. But it is definitely not the ones that humans made up like Jesus, Buddha, Allah or whatever.

We suffer because we deserve it. But you can escape 99,99+% of the suffering through Jesus.

And 100% of it through rope.