Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The world is against me

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
Tears are swelling in my eyes as I type this.

I'm sick of pity. I try to make friends online and when we get talking, I open up more. Then I get pity and the rejection of my complaints about my life. It's all truth and it's still rejected to make the normie feel like the world is just to all, like it is to them. Like the media says.

I tried to just relax by listening to some lo-fi and other chill music on Spotify on my TV and I can't even admire the album artwork because each one has a woman, someone being happy or a world I could only ever dream of knowing. It's isolating in a strange way like it's just not made for someone like me. This world isn't made for me really.

I'm fucked mentally and I can't help it. I'm fucked up physically and I can't help it. I feel so powerless and pointless. :cryfeels:

Look at that confidence, dis y u inkwell. Take a shower, sweaty, already screenshotted and posted to It. Disgusted by your misogyny. :feelscry:

Explore more copes, broski

I'm sick of pity. I try to make friends online and when we get talking, I open up more. Then I get pity and the rejection of my complaints about my life. It's all truth and it's still rejected to make the normie feel like the world is just to all, like it is to them. Like the media says.

I tried to just relax by listening to some lo-fi and other chill music on Spotify on my TV and I can't even admire the album artwork because each one has a woman, someone being happy or a world I could only ever dream of knowing. It's isolating in a strange way like it's just not made for someone like me. This world isn't made for me really.

I'm fucked mentally and I can't help it. I'm fucked up physically and I can't help it. I feel so powerless and pointless. :cryfeels:
The only way we can actually understand your unique set of problems is if you provide your unique set of identifications and doxx yourself

There's no point complaining about it here

You're basically typing out my thoughts 1:1, except the tears. I stopped crying long ago.

I try to make friends online and when we get talking, I open up more. Then I get pity and the rejection of my complaints about my life.
wanna be friends?

I feel for u . This is the only place where people don't judge me and i feel part of a community which i am sure will make u feel welcome

Bluepilled fags can’t offer you sympathy

We have nothing

No social circle, no sports, no talents, that's what being an incel mean. You're despised by everyone, and you'll never truly fit in anywhere. This is the only place, and even then, 50% of us are fakecells (I hope I am one so bad). There is NOTHING for incels.

Look at that confidence, dis y u inkwell. Take a shower, sweaty, already screenshotted and posted to It. Disgusted by your misogyny. :feelscry:
Finally, some recognition...
Explore more copes, broski
It all seems so futile because I always know that it's a cope
There's no point complaining about it here
That's why I've tagged it as venting
I stopped crying long ago.
Seems to be all too common here...
wanna be friends?
I don't think it would work but we could always try.
I feel for u . This is the only place where people don't judge me and i feel part of a community which i am sure will make u feel welcome
It has so far, even if some people here disregard your problems like a bluepilled normie
Bluepilled fags can’t offer you sympathy
It's true.
You're despised by everyone,
Ain't that the truth

So much Envy , so much Jealousy so Much Unfairness .

Live is Luck , dont blame it on yourself.

But i unterstand your Pain " , Your Tears are just a Reaction to the Shit Situation your In.

Last edited:
Fuck I feel you bro. I basically feel the same. Every day is pain for me